GSTR 3 B Computation Chart

honorable sir, while filing gstr 3b we need a calculation in excel sheet I am downloading the GST R 2A and GSTR 2B , and I also make it the in the Excel sheet taxable value of sales cgst Tax amount of outward sgst Tax amount of out toward and


so could you please give me the ITC format

some peoples opening balance of ITC ( wher can I see)

if my to be shows overall 20 bills but ITC rules as per only 15 bills can claimwhether I have to take 20 bills or 15 bills


could you please explain me in practical example of a gstr 3b computation format
Replies (1)
(some peoples opening balance of ITC ( wher can I see) )

Yes, If You have any balance in previous month then it is your opening balance.
It can be see in return dashboard
or
Credit Ledger...


(if my to be shows overall 20 bills but ITC rules as per only 15 bills can claimwhether I have to take 20 bills or 15 bills)

based on GSTR 2b.
If GSTR 2b shown 15 bills then take ITC of 15 bills...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details