EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Gst practitioner validation error

Page no : 5

gani (accountant) (29 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Please charge your name as per PAN  to Aadhar  or Aadhaar to PAN, this is the best Solution for preventing this error.

MAHENDRA (MANAGER) (27 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

SAME WITH ME ALSO..

MAHENDRA (MANAGER) (27 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Today received an email reply informing me of validation error with my Aadhar name and asking to resubmit the application rectifying the error. I'm trying to log in with my TRN but the message shows my TRN is expired.

Now how to access my Dashboard and try to rectify the error ?!

SRIVIDYA N (TAX PRACTITIONER) (26 Points)
Replied 18 July 2017

i also got the same problem I have sumbitted my application on 26/6/17 and upto 15th morning it shows as pending for validation. after that a mail came as validation error. but my 15days time is over so. I am not able to open my application.  I have called up helplline and they told me to enter with new mail id and new phone number then we can enter new form and get one more 15days for entry.  Even after doing so. i am also getting the error message with aadhar name.  I am not  under standing what to do.  I have called up helpline they are telling  some system error occured so after 20th all the error will be cleared no need to clear the same. it will be validated automatically.  I don't whether it is true or not.

SRIVIDYA N (TAX PRACTITIONER) (26 Points)
Replied 18 July 2017

i also got the same problem I have sumbitted my application on 26/6/17 and upto 15th morning it shows as pending for validation. after that a mail came as validation error. but my 15days time is over so. I am not able to open my application.  I have called up helplline and they told me to enter with new mail id and new phone number then we can enter new form and get one more 15days for entry.  Even after doing so. i am also getting the error message with aadhar name.  I am not  under standing what to do.  I have called up helpline they are telling  some system error occured so after 20th all the error will be cleared no need to clear the same. it will be validated automatically.  I don't whether it is true or not.

Himanshu Nagarale (Tax Consultant) (2 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

Same problem faced by me also.. I think it will become a tedious job to enrol on GST website for practice.

Suresh (GST Practitioner) (34 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

Dear All,

Same problem i am also facing.  i had enrolled on 26th June 2017 and my TRN expire date is 10th July 2017. i received mail on 11th July 2017 only aadhar validation error. please resubmit the appliation after rectifying the error.  how can i rectify. already my TRN has expired. 

Again i register with new mail id.  But now itself i am facing the aadhar name error.  how to resolve.  Please help

Regards

Suresh.G

GURVINDER SINGH (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (231 Points)
Replied 25 July 2017

ARN NUMBER GENERATE BUT GSTNP NOT GENERATED STILL AFTER 10 DAYS

Arockia Rakesh M (Chennai) (22 Points)
Replied 26 July 2017

me also getting same problem, did u resolve

satyanarayana (accountant) (55 Points)
Replied 18 September 2017

Our GSTIN : 36AACCI8823L1Z7

Sir,

we have successfully submitted the non core fields amendment , but after 15mnts we are receiving validation error message shown in screenshot 1 

and we have tried to view the errors then it is showing Error unable to retrieve data(screen shot -2). please try Again.

Please provide us the error to enable to amend the non core fileds.

my mail ID accounts @ indudrugs.com

Attached File : 969525 20170918162953 screen shot 2.pdf downloaded: 217 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: