Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gst-non-transmission of invoices due to negative balance

Page no : 2

Poonam Karwa (Asst Manager) (30 Points)
Replied 26 February 2019

I am also facing the same issue. I agree with Mr. Reddy. Helpdesk is also suggesting the same solution to enter the amount of IGST in any subsequent month return so that earlier invoice can pass through ICE GATE

Poonam Karwa (Asst Manager) (30 Points)
Replied 26 February 2019

But in subsequent mont should we only enter tax amount in IGST Column under Zero Rated Sales. No sales amount will be entered as Sales we have already reported in earlier GSTR3B. Now the Return accept only IGST Amount and No Sales under 3.1(b) Under Zero Rated Sales??

Karthik (Manager) (22 Points)
Replied 23 September 2019

I am having the same how to rectify for the year 2017-18

Free (97 Points)
Replied 29 December 2019

Dear all,

Let put my case as under:

I rendered a service to SEZ owner in Aug-19 for which Taxable service was Rs. 20,000/-
and I should have to pay Rs. 3,600/- under 3.1 (b) under IGST head

but due to mistake, I paid it under IGST, but under 3.1 (a)

Now, how can I rectify it (I don't want to go for refund but I want to adjust it in next 3B filing for Nov-2019)

In Nov 2019, I rendered a service to interstate owner for Rs. 25,000/- (Non-SEZ)

So, please go though the excel sheet and help me to put figures in that sheet so, that that payment of Rs. 3,600/-

Thanking you

Attached File : 14330 20191229200926 gstr 3b.xlsx downloaded: 55 times

ravi (professional) (2 Points)
Replied 06 August 2021

Dear Sir,

Please follow the path and get CVC spreadsheet for the  reason  the reason for such GST-non-transmission of invoices.

After Log into GST Portal:  Go to Serviced----->Refund------->Track status of invoice data shared/to be shared with                                                    ICEGATE------>selected period and got Erro CVC file,

If any doubts kindly free to ask.

Thanks,

Ravi Nara

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: