Gst invoice

I am 'A'registered person.My place of business is 'X',  I am purchasing material from "B' registered person at Place "Y"  , I have to sale the material at Place "Z', which is on the way from place "Y" to "X", therefore I want that 'B' by GTA and in GR ( Bilty) mention place of delivery as "Z" and make Invoice in my Name & address, . 'B' will make waybill mentioning place of delivery as "Z". Now I will Bill to party'C'Registered at place "Z".

All  the  places are in the same STATE.i.e Intra state transaction.

 

Q-1 Should I make Way Bill.? If yes then what will be Vehicle number or transporter ID , Because Vehicle has not come at my place "X",

Q-2  If way bill is not required ,even the value is more than 50,000/*, then How I am Right in GST Rules ? 

Q-3  WHAT  SHOULD I DO ? How should I  make Invoice & deliver the material to party at "Z".

Replies (2)

FOLLOW BILL TO SHIP TO RULES AND ISSUE EWAY BILL USING TRANPORTER ID

 

S.Mudgal sir, Please reply clearly poit wise & oblige. 

Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details