Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gst error : pan does not exist

Page no : 2

Ratnakar Mishra (GST certified Practitioner from MSME)   (38 Points)
Replied 01 July 2017

I'm also facing such as this problem, it may be aquire from GST server.

velu.m (Consuldent) (32 Points)
Replied 01 July 2017

application not submitting and 99% complete, but company details not save are un tick. some one kindly help me..

Ashim kr Ray (social service) (1691 Points)
Replied 01 July 2017

Can any one tell me as a whole seller what i have to choose in registering GST , tax payer or TAX deductor?

CA Bhushan Meher (CA) (26 Points)
Replied 01 July 2017

"PAN Validation Error - PAN does not exist"

This error is on account of connectivity issues of Govt. with CBDT database.

Solution is - Just wait and again try after some time.

You may refer to following link for confirming:

https://www.hubco.in/articles/pan-does-not-exist-gst-error-while-registering-on-gst-gov-in-validation-error-with-pan-in-gst

DINESH (Consultant) (31 Points)
Replied 01 July 2017

I also faced same problem twice on 30th June .

Able to contact Help Desk after 4th attempt ..They confirmed it is a Technical Problem from GST .

Asked to try today after 6 PM IST.

Mitesh (Artilcle) (22 Points)
Replied 01 July 2017

I have also faced same problem but getting through mail of this error after submitting of new fresh application

Vinod Aggarwal (CS) (22 Points)
Replied 01 July 2017

In one of my cases, pan name is Ajay Sharma (HUF) and while registering on GST () are not accepted and shown as invalid letters, while when entering the name without (), it shows that data mismatch with income tax department. What can be the possible solution apart from amending pan records.

Sarwan Taparia (4 Points)
Replied 01 July 2017

try again & again

Gayathri (CA final GST certified) (58 Points)
Replied 03 July 2017

I too had same issue...my name in pan is K GAYATHRI...I tried using KRISHNAMURTHY GAYATHRI...It works...try it

Ratnakar Mishra (GST certified Practitioner from MSME)   (38 Points)
Replied 03 July 2017

Dear All frieds, You are requested to please use Opera for the same. You will not facing such as this problems. Thanks & Regards.

mahesh (ca) (22 Points)
Replied 26 July 2017

is it your query resolve or not ?

Priyanka Sethia (CA Job) (22 Points)
Replied 08 November 2017

This is in reference to Application for New Registration submitted at GST portal.It is observed that details of following PANs are not matched with CBDT database.Kindly fill the details as per PAN details and resubmit the Form. Details of the PANs are as under:
1. AAWHS1356P : PAN does not exist

In view of the above discrepancies, Form is considered as incomplete .Please resubmit the Form with correct details.
This message is sent to you on your registered email id.

This error came after submitting application for GST registration.

Please suggest the solution

Kumar Alok (2 Points)
Replied 09 June 2018

Same problem is with me

Siddharth Goel (Chartered Accountant) (3026 Points)
Replied 03 July 2018

Originally posted by : Priyanka Sethia
This is in reference to Application for New Registration submitted at GST portal.It is observed that details of following PANs are not matched with CBDT database.Kindly fill the details as per PAN details and resubmit the Form. Details of the PANs are as under:
1. AAWHS1356P : PAN does not exist

In view of the above discrepancies, Form is considered as incomplete .Please resubmit the Form with correct details.
This message is sent to you on your registered email id.

This error came after submitting application for GST registration.

Please suggest the solution

You need to confirm whether the details in the PAN and the details mentioned in the GST appication are consistent or not. There can be a typo error in the name filed or date of birth field. Kindly check it twice to confirm the discrepancy.

In case there is consistency and you have filled the correct details as per PAN, then write to the grievance service of GST portal attaching the copy of application and PAN card in the complaint itself. They respond quickly.

Also, there might be a case, that your PAN has been deactivated on account of various reasons. You can confirm that from the NSDL helpline numbers and check if it has not been deactivated due to some technical reason.

Kishan Mishra (Accountant) (2 Points)
Replied 19 March 2022

PAN does not exis while doing new Gst Registration

But PAN is correct and exist in Income tax site and NSDL data and CBDT data.

Attached File : 3559506 20220319182655 screenshot 2022 03 19 16 38 09 75.jpg downloaded: 48 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: