Easy Office
LCI Learning

Groups in IPCC and Final can be passed separately?

Page no : 2

ANKITA AGGARWAL (CA FINAL) (86 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

i   was askin cuz i have such fears....

u mean if i get less marks, it doesnt make a difference at all in my professional life??

Replied 26 August 2009

and tell me this thing tooooooo.... m new on this site....where i am notified when someone replies to my querry???

(Guest)

Yes Ankita and remember CA is a professional course and it doesnt make a difference between a rank holder and a person who has passed with just 50% aggregate as i said above..when it comes to ur professional career, marks play a minimal role..i.e gettin marks matters durin ur student life but in ur life as a professional,performance matters.i.e performance towards your duties and tasks assigned

(Guest)

reagrding ur second query, i think if someone replies, u ll be sent a mail from caclubindia to ur mailid

Replied 26 August 2009

oh leave that...i just asked aise hi

CA Mukti KAnta NAyak (0) (49 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

YA SINGLE GROUPS CAN BE PASSED SEPARATELY, IF U PASS IN ONE GROUP, U DONT NEED TO APPEAR THAT GROUP AGAIN

Replied 26 August 2009

hey hey hey.......... i have heard from a frnd that if we clear the pcc exam or any single group of it......then we are not allowed to give the exam again....the reason given to me was that icai discourages people to do that cuz it wud give them headache....hehe

is it true???

if partly, then to wat extent?

(Guest)

I dunno regarding whether it gives the examiner a headache or not.But it is given in Institute's rules(U can even refer it in ur exam application form) that once we clear the exam, we are not allowed to appear in it...and now why would anyone wants to appear in CA exam after passing???Is he/she mad to do that?

rushank jain (yes) (26 Points)
Replied 29 September 2009

if i give 1 grp in may & 2nd grp in nov . clear in both exams.but it wil be counted as 1st attempt or 2nd? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: