EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Got notice under section 143(2) ay 2013-14

Page no : 2

Miss Rinkal (Student) (1309 Points)
Replied 16 September 2015

@ Bharath: 

You yourself have done wrong by showing false income and false records. You paid 2 lakhs amt which actually did not belonged to you. It was a false credit in your bank. You did that because the bank asked to produce 2 years itr to procure a loan and in return ypou filed itr with wrong income and paid the tax out of the refund that was credited? This is what I can understand from your partial comments.

Correct me if I am wrong?

Rashi Bajaj (CA) (752 Points)

This is what I call a Googly. 

First you should not claim what's not yours. 

Second, try to frame your query in a comprehendable manner.

Third, this is not something to be discussed online. You definitely need a CA to sort this out for you. 

You claimed wrong refund, filed incorrect returns. Of course there will be repurcussions. To minimise your liability, contact your CA.

1 Like

jaya krishna (Chartered Accountant) (262 Points)

If you feel that there is any risk to your job and bank loan you can't change Income now you can pay for that income without taking of credit Tds. And you can say Ao to I have wrongly taken that credit now I want pay taxes. It advisable to pay taxes foe unearned income your taken Loan showing

If you feel that there is any risk to your job and bank loan you can't change Income now you can pay for that income without taking of credit Tds. And you can say Ao to I have wrongly taken that credit now I want pay taxes. It advisable to pay taxes for unearned income your taken Loan showing Income so in there is a problem if u not take that income

@ Jaya Krishna:

No you cannot say this to AO. Any wrong information provided will lead to criminal proceedings as well. Beware.

@ Bharath:

Please consult a CA and do not do anything on your own as the same is beyond your limits to handle. And please tell the exact facts to the CA in order to prevent from any further problems

Showing excess income it's not problem. He can show under tuition fee or any income... Why I am saying this it's not income Tax problem it's bank problem also... If the bank asks that why you are giving false statement to me there is no replay for that person and bank right to take any legal action against. Bharat
1 Like

Showing excess income it's not problem. He can show under tuition fee or any income... Why I am saying this it's not income Tax problem it's bank problem also... If the bank asks that why you are giving false statement to me there is no replay for that person and bank right to take any legal action against. Bharat
1 Like

bharath (ss) (85 Points)

Dear All, Actually i filled return for bank loan in month of Feb 2015,

1.  I passed in 2012 July , after  2 years later means April 2014, I got Job  as Asistant Executive Engineer in water Resource Dept

2. I didnt know that much Credit in  26AS (Unknown TDS Credited AY 13-14 u/s 194A)

3. bank person only asked return. on that time i filled return . But It shown Fully Refund amount i put Nil . Hence no other way , i showed some part Income & Rest part Refund.

4. I didnt expect for Refund amount. . I already paid 2 lac amount Self Assessment tax,yesterday itself

My Questinons-

1. if any alternate way for rectification of Returns ,without attending AO?

2. Can i file Revise Returns ?( i already called to Concerned Party who deposited to my Pan Number, They told we will rectify , but need some times )

S. Shiroor (Others) (1207 Points)

YOU ARE AFRAID OF WHAT. Just go meet AO and ask about Notice.

Start with wrong TDS amt and it does not belong to you.

The tell them i have paid back the refund . Show them challan

You are class I Govt officer. Asst Executive Engg of Karnataka Irrigation

Nothing to worry. Just go and meet him thats it

Once you meet him you will sleep peacefully.

Did you apply for a Housing Loan. 

bharath (ss) (85 Points)

Yes Sir @ S Shiroor

@ S. Shiroor:

He is just not aware about anything relating to taxation. So there is no point of him going to the AO and ask the details. You are stating it because you know all the pros and cons., so you can speak to the AO but think from his angle, he is not even from commerce background and also does not know much abt taxation matters also. Any discrepancy if the AO will find then he won't be able to handle it. It is always advisable to take the help of an expert (here I mean CA) before the things worsen up more. Just because he is a Govt officer, that does not cover up the mistake that he has made. You are trying to encourage him but this is just not the correct way. "Don't take the pills without doctor's advice" as the quote states. In similar manner, everything cannot be done on your own, you need to rely upon an expert for the problem to get resolved.

@ Bharath:

Take the help of a CA. When you will give the CA, necessary details he will take an appropriate action. Comments provided here by every member including me won't be working since the exact facts are still not clear as to

What kind of income did you show as your income in your Itr?

Which ITR have you filled up?

Who told you to pay Self Assessment tax?

And you cannot file revise return as it is a belated return. Now that you have done this all, please take all the returns that you have filed, your bank statements and SA tax challan with you to a CA and tell your problem to him. I know you may have not done with a wrong intention but definitely it's your mistake that you did unknowingly and due to lack of knowledge in taxation matters.

So in order to avoid any further problems, consult a CA.

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)

Mr OVERSMART if u dont want to land up in court, voluntarily go to IT dept n disclose the SECRET OF UR SUCCESS and explain all your ACHIEVEMENTS....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: