Easy Office
LCI Learning

Good Tips to you to clear your may exam within 40 days....

Page no : 3

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Originally posted by : Saritha and Vikas

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Dear Friends and members

Please use thank use button if you want to convey your Regards. U may hardly lose one point by avoiding a forum reply, but it will be a boost up for the effort. This is my suggession only and i am not demanding your Thank ( Thump).

It is not a good suggestion ....Member Who like ur post will surely thanks u Sir..and anyway I saw the same post many times In cci..mostly every one Read this post thats y no one thanking u...may b alot of members gave u thanks 4 this post before..

This is not my suggession, this is a suggession set by admin of CCI.. But never mix up with this forum thread with this forum thread and mislead others.. If my suggession is implemented in a massive manner, it is going to be a good changes.. never look in to this forum, look as a comprehensive angle and tell " Is avoiding unwanted repies will be worthwhile or useless".

Lekshmi (Chartered Accountant) (1285 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Hey Vivek Sir,

Does sharing of knowldge mean charity??? Gimme a break!!!

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Sir in that case if you dont mind i must say.....You make most unwanted replies by replying to each individual reply separately ...In most of your forums....For Example..

CA.ViVeK M ACA
Manager Accounts
[ Scorecard : 14911]

Thank User

Send PM
Posted about a month ago Quote

Originally posted by : Rohtash

Thanks Sir.. 

welcome comments 

So why are you welcoming comments like these yourself. Sir you are one of the top member you should set the example so that other young members can follow...Plaese take this in right spirit...

4 Like

Replied 21 March 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Sir in that case if you dont mind i must say.....You make most unwanted replies by replying to each individual reply separately ...In most of your forums....For Example..

CA.ViVeK M ACA
Manager Accounts
[ Scorecard : 14911]

Posted about a month ago

Originally posted by : Rohtash

Thanks Sir.. 

welcome comments 

So why are you welcoming comments like these yourself. Sir you are one of the top member you should set the example so that other young members can follow...Plaese take this in right spirit...

I am not Disagree with the above points which is raised by you... If done mistake , it is not necessary to continue through the same mistakes..... Correction is required .

The same correction is required in a massive level also..Please use thank user Button and avoid unwanted replies and further replies.

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Even I agree with Sanjay sir.

There is no point in asking for comments and thanking separately each person in a new thread for commenting on the post .

U can thank them by visiting their profile and clicking  the thanks button

1 Like

Lekshmi (Chartered Accountant) (1285 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Sorry to differ Vivek SIr,

But every one is contributing to their maximum possible effort.

You did a good job by posting the article!!! But you shouldnt have asked the way in which they should respond to it. 

And there is no point in creating a hullabaloo about value addition and stuff like that. So may i ask what was your intention?

Was it to really motivate the students??Or you wanted to know about the way in which we use it.. whatever it may, you could have specified it!!!!

And SIr, I didnt publicise the fact that i had send you a message regarding the grammatical error. What is the point in that Sir?? In fact when ever i read a good stuff, i let the author know about it personally. I dont owe you any explanation, though. And whomso ever i have a rapport knows that i dont crticise in public. And i dont even do back biting. I let them aware of it personally.

If you wanted to create an awarness about the use of Thank you buttons, you could have made a separate thread. You shouldnt have mixed up with this article.

2 Like

Replied 22 March 2011

Originally posted by : Lekshmi

Sorry to differ Vivek SIr,

But every one is contributing to their maximum possible effort.

You did a good job by posting the article!!! But you shouldnt have asked the way in which they should respond to it. 

And there is no point in creating a hullabaloo about value addition and stuff like that. So may i ask what was your intention?

Was it to really motivate the students??Or you wanted to know about the way in which we use it.. whatever it may, you could have specified it!!!!

And SIr, I didnt publicise the fact that i had send you a message regarding the grammatical error. What is the point in that Sir?? In fact when ever i read a good stuff, i let the author know personally. I dont owe you any explanation, though. And whomso ever i have a rapport knows that i dont crticise in public. 

If you wanted to create an awarness about the use of Thank you buttons, you could have made a separate thread. You shouldnt have mixed up with this article.

"GOOD BYE TO ALL FOR EVER"...

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

Yes Vivek Ji...Correction is required in a massive way and we being the seniors should lead by the example.....Also we should not reply to a query which is alredy resolved and should try to add value with each post....You are asking to use thank user but did you use the thank user button today when i corrected a wrong reply given by you in expert section....No you did not...So first you should follow the suggestions given by you. Instead you thanked by using words. Thanks are of no use the main aim is sharing of knowledge. And i request all the members to use thank user icon only where they feel it is deserved. Plaese take my words in right spirit as i am saying what i feel and not to make anyone happy...

3 Like

Replied 22 March 2011

Yes i  had done correction... in the right spirit....

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

I dont understand why this much fuss. The thread is related to Exam strategies and not Thank user button.  This portal is meant for sharing knowledge and useful things and not over silly things, 

and while sharing your knowledge or contribution or tips watever terminology u call it, please dont expect anything. just spread your knowledge and enlighten yourself. 

it is really sad to see this type of arguements which is not gng to help anybody and that s ranking top in popular discussion. 

Vivek sir : You are one of the top member of the ca clubindia. Just leave this and activate your acount. 

and frnds once for all close this topic. this s my kind request. 

2 Like

RAHUL DADHICH (Credit Rating advisor Debt syndication Finance professional)   (42 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

sir ji..

thanks for this..

nd surely u will see me as a CA final student after this may attemp....

coz..

"when the going gets tough, then the tough gets going..."... :)....

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

there is just unwanted dispute going ...and this is the main big reason why many experianced persons like Ankur sir , and vivek sir , and many more ....

have left CCI

bcz no one wants unwanted criticism. So stop behaving so childish,  frnds ...

every1 has its own opinion ...and u cant rule over any1 ...and sometime we dont even notice that we are dominating some1 ....so the better option is "let go".

stop dis heated discussion ......and be back vivek sir, i politely  req u ...else is still your wish....

he said something else, bt meaning was taken in its wrong side.... so it wil b good to look for ans from every perspective.

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

and nice tips at right time ....keep rocking !!!!

1 Like

Sumit Kumar (Audit Executive) (278 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

nice article

once again............

Thanks you very much sir..............

but what can i do if i m not getting leave  for examination purpose.........

Replied 22 March 2011

Originally posted by : Sumit kumar

nice article

once again............

Thanks you very much sir..............

but what can i do if i m not getting leave  for examination purpose.........

Do your level best ..This means if you did not received the leave also put what you can do your level best. No doubt you can 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro