EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

GOOD NEWS FOR PE II STUDENTS

Page no : 4

CS HIMANSHU TYAGI (company secretary cafinal)   (137 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

girish THANKS FIR WRITING TO ME .IT IS NOT A VISTORY OF A PERSONAL PERSON IT IS WIN OF ALL CA SUFFERING STUDENTS AND CONGRTS TO ALL ..

VERY SOON THEY WILL LISTEN A NEWS RGRDNG FINAL ATTEMPT WITH IN 18 MONTHS SO I REQUST TO ALL PEE-2 SUFFERING STUDENT PLZZZ JOIN MY COMMUNITY AMARJEETCHOPRA

THANK U GIRISH ..

YOURS FAITHFULLY

CA FINAL OLD PEE-2 BUT VERY SOON CHARTERED ACCUNTANTS GROUP OF STUDENTS .

1 Like

Replied 14 August 2010

VERY SOON I WILL PROVIDED ALL THE INFORMATION TO U REGARDING ARTICLESHIP WITH FEES DETAILED I THINK TILL MONDAY.

Replied 14 August 2010

NAZNIN I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION PLZ REPLY AND PLZ DONT MIND ...

REALY YOURS NAME IS NAZNIN ?O NAZNIN IS YOURS ID NAME PLZ DONT MIND PLZ IT IS REQUEST..

THANKS YOURS FAITHFULLY

CA OLD PEE-2 BUT VERY SOON CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS GROUP OF STUDENTS...

Naznin (ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE) (25 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

Originally posted by : jitendra

NAZNIN I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION PLZ REPLY AND PLZ DONT MIND ...

REALY YOURS NAME IS NAZNIN ?O NAZNIN IS YOURS ID NAME PLZ DONT MIND PLZ IT IS REQUEST..

THANKS YOURS FAITHFULLY

CA OLD PEE-2 BUT VERY SOON CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS GROUP OF STUDENTS...

Hi Jitendra!

My Name is Naznin.

No probs with the question.

Awaiting for your reply to my query at earliest.

Happy 64th Independence Day!

Thanks!

durgadevi (student) (24 Points)
Replied 15 August 2010

dear frds pls tell me the details of conversion from pe2 to ipcc &i had completed cct whether i have to pay fees again for itt ?

bhadresh (student) (36 Points)
Replied 15 August 2010

Yes really it's good news for those who cleared one of the group in PEII.... but what about the other PEII students??

The Institute should allow to start articleship to all PEII students. Bcoz PEII students are already lagging behind to PCC and IPCC students.

otherwise there is no way thay hav to end up their lives that is the real situation... 

Replied 16 August 2010

hii naznin good morning to u ...

for starting the article ship form no. 102-103 will be used .necessary documents r yours pe-2 one group pass certificate or marksheet

training completition certificate with a draft of 2500 to icai seceratery of regional branches .and further infirmation i will pass with in few hours.i m trying to call in board of studies to ask further information okkk very soon i will receive the answer oook .. 

1 Like

Replied 16 August 2010

hi durga if u have completed the cct no reqrment to pay the extra fees ...okkk nd plz tell us yours status in pee-2

Replied 16 August 2010

girish r y=u on line boss plz tell us that there r two cnditions

1.switch over pee-2 to ipcc

2.and traing started

for training draft is rs 2000

for switch over the draft is 2500 rs

it means a pee-2 student will be  subbmited the draft of  rs 4500 m i right plz reply as soon as possible

Ramya c c (Articled cleark) (118 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

If this have been announced atleast one year earlier, It would be better. I lost a year because of this. Many lost many years even though have cleared PE I couldn put artiles like CPT.

Replied 18 August 2010

no brother it will not be better b cz we have lost many years without training oook in old course gap betwwen intermediate and final was 9 months only okkkkkk...so early attempt is very necessary

Aspy M. R. Dadabhoy (student) (84 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

i am a pe2 group 1 passed student ..i have finished my ITT and i had actually converted to IPCC a year back i.e. in 2009..i have a couple of queries that i need solved

1)while everyone in the 3 threads related to this topic believes that our articleship is for 3 years one of them disagrees on the number of years after which we are eligible for the final examination(he's saying last 6 months while others are saying last 12 months)..so which one is correct?im a bit confused

2)according to the announcement i.e.  10th august..we are supposed to be paying only 2000 so why are some people out here saying 3500 or even 4500..i thought the IPCC conversion fee was paid when i already registered for it ..so why again?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: