Easy Office
Easy Office

Good Inspirational story for you.. Dont miss it

Page no : 2

* Suchi * (CA Final) (246 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

Great article very inspirational.... Thanks Sir

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

Originally posted by : * Suchi *

Great article very inspirational.... Thanks Sir

Monika Bhargava (Chartered Accountant ) (83 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

really moivating ...thanx for sharing .........

(Guest)

So Inspiring And True Message Sir...Thanx For Sharing....! 

Lekshmi (Chartered Accountant) (1285 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

Vivek Sir,

I am speechless. Your posts, the frequency at which you post, the content of your articles!!!! Wow……

Sir, I guess you are obsessed in inspiring the whole bunch of students who are accessing this platform. Hats off to you. Sir, but may I give you a simple suggestion??? I guess your area of expertise is giving tips and tricks and inspirational modules. We will request the admin to create a new section towards these fields and please do your good work on that dais.

Now you may suggest that it is up to the reader to take or leave the content!!! But Sir, you are one among the top members and literally you are spamming this platform. I am not an authorized person to comment up on this. But in spite of frequent suggestions from fellow members regarding your posts, you are using this platform as if it is your private property. And admin is least bothered about that. Soon CCI will be termed as the platform of daft and agony aunts. Earlier someone had made a suggestion that we should add cci profile in our cards. At that time, I thought it too was an okay idea. But God forbid!!!!

It is all about team work Sir!! Until we co-operate with each other, this platform can’t be branded as a professional platform. Already many members have bid adieu. And soon more will leave!!!!! If you really want to give posts like “though of the day, inspirational…etc etc” to students, please create a community and please send messages only to those members. And even many seniors has raised issues like thanks, unnecessary comments etc earlier too!!! Ahem ahem…

You are a senior member and from your autobiographical article, it is understood that you reached this position due to sheer hard work and commitment towards your goal. It is an achievement indeed. But if you are going on your own way with out giving a thought to the juniors and fellows on board, then it is not a path that can to be followed. Remember, in the end it matters whether you are not only a good CA/CA/CWA, but what it matters most is how you are valued as good human being. And retaining the top position is much more difficult when compared to achieving that position.

Don’t think that I have got any personal grudge against you. Had any Tom, Dick or Harry spammed the forum like this, I would have told the same thing.

PS: Lots of friends are suggesting that it is better not to care about these things!!! Seems everything is chaltha hai in cci!!!

8 Like

Replied 27 April 2011

Originally posted by : Vidhya Raghu

So Inspiring And True Message Sir...Thanx For Sharing....! 

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

thank you so much sir for such an wondeful inspiraitonal article

Replied 27 April 2011

Thank you Simranjit singh for your comments and appreciations

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

I am frustrated now. 

Y ur r quoting someone's comment ??

I have my 2nd grp exams from 7th and I am wasting my time reading comments and replying to this post.

I feel like leaving this site forever. If Admin also believes in profit motive and doesn't keep any  check on the quality den there is no point on sticking with CCI.

I am really writing this comment in utter frustration and anger. I feel like being helpless.  

I never wanted to accused anyone and from my heart wanted CCI to remain as family but no I was the biggest fool on earth,

Kitne points chahiye.

1Lac,2Lac...Pls give him all the points and thx he wanted but for God sake don't quote anyone's comment to defend urself and get credit of 1 point.

I really beg u to think of the platform which has given u so much and respect the views of it's members.

Pls sir pls....... 

10 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Lekshmi

Vivek Sir,

I am speechless. Your posts, the frequency at which you post, the content of your articles!!!! Wow……

Sir, I guess you are obsessed in inspiring the whole bunch of students who are accessing this platform. Hats off to you. Sir, but may I give you a simple suggestion??? I guess your area of expertise is giving tips and tricks and inspirational modules. We will request the admin to create a new section towards these fields and please do your good work on that dais.

Now you may suggest that it is up to the reader to take or leave the content!!! But Sir, you are one among the top members and literally you are spamming this platform. I am not an authorized person to comment up on this. But in spite of frequent suggestions from fellow members regarding your posts, you are using this platform as if it is your private property. And admin is least bothered about that. Soon CCI will be termed as the platform of daft and agony aunts. Earlier someone had made a suggestion that we should add cci profile in our cards. At that time, I thought it too was an okay idea. But God forbid!!!!

It is all about team work Sir!! Until we co-operate with each other, this platform can’t be branded as a professional platform. Already many members have bid adieu. And soon more will leave!!!!! If you really want to give posts like “though of the day, inspirational…etc etc” to students, please create a community and please send messages only to those members. And even many seniors has raised issues like thanks, unnecessary comments etc earlier too!!! Ahem ahem…

You are a senior member and from your autobiographical article, it is understood that you reached this position due to sheer hard work and commitment towards your goal. It is an achievement indeed. But if you are going on your own way with out giving a thought to the juniors and fellows on board, then it is not a path that can to be followed. Remember, in the end it matters whether you are not only a good CA/CA/CWA, but what it matters most is how you are valued as good human being. And retaining the top position is much more difficult when compared to achieving that position.

Don’t think that I have got any personal grudge against you. Had any Tom, Dick or Harry spammed the forum like this, I would have told the same thing.

PS: Lots of friends are suggesting that it is better not to care about these things!!! Seems everything is chaltha hai in cci!!!

@ Lekshmi: AWESOME POST Leshmi Ma'm....THERE IS A LIMIT FOR EVERYTHING...NOW CCI IS A SPAM HUB NOT A KNOWLEDGE HUB...UTTER NONSENSE MOTIVATION.TRICKS,TIPS...SERIOUSLY...MR VIVEK CANT YOU POST SOMETHING ELSE....FOR GODSAKE CUT THIS CRAP ATLEAST NOW OR POST IT IN YOUR FAN COMMUNITY...Y SHOULD OTHERS BEAR THIS...GOOD FORUMS DONT HAVE PLACE IN HOME PAGE...BUT STUFFS LIKE THIS ALWAYS FIND PLACE....FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE THERE ARE 1000 OR LAKHS PROTESTING AGAINST YOUR SPAMMIN OF THIS REPUTED SITE

4 Like

aishwarya ( ipcc) (75 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

I am frustrated now. 

Y ur r quoting someone's comment ??

I have my 2nd grp exams from 7th and I am wasting my time reading comments and replying to this post.

I feel like leaving this site forever. If Admin also believes in profit motive and doesn't keep any  check on the quality den there is no point on sticking with CCI.

I am really writing this comment in utter frustration and anger. I feel like being helpless.  

I never wanted to accused anyone and from my heart wanted CCI to remain as family but no I was the biggest fool on earth,

Kitne points chahiye.

1Lac,2Lac...Pls give him all the points and thx he wanted but for God sake don't quote anyone's comment to defend urself and get credit of 1 point.

I really beg u to think of the platform which has given u so much and respect the views of it's members.

Pls sir pls....... 

At frustation always words will come true.

I just wanter to ask you some thing "Who asked you to post daily 5 articles"

If you only posting then why ?

Do you want points comments or thanks ?

You yourself will ask thanks and not even will say single thanks.

Leave it we dont want your thanks.

But please dont scrap me in my profile. Its my request i am getting disturbed.

Ask whatever you want for doing this.

You want thanks daily i will come to online and say 3 thanks to you . Admin give limit to only three.

But please dont this irritative articles.

Please its my request from all CCI members

6 Like

CA Dheeraj S (Practicing CA) (427 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

Good article...

CA. A. K. GUPTA (HOD (Accounts Dept)) (1426 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

when we ask any question, then no body like to answer(except 1 or 2).

but when one people posts stories etc, then everybody has time to say thank you etc.

1 Like

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 27 April 2011

very inspirational sir

thanks for sharin

cheers

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: