Good exposure for articles

Aashish r jain (a) (57 Points)

27 September 2012  

Hello My dear CA mates I am Aashish jain working as Articled Assistant in D Arvind & Associates Firm we are Looking for Articles who have completed at least 1 group of IPCC

Here is more about my firm:

D Arvind & Associates is a Partnership firm headquartered in Chennai with branches in Mumbai and Bangalore. It has its associate firms in Kolkata and Delhi. The firm mainly focuses on Indirect Taxes (Service tax, Vat, Excise, Customs), Direct taxes and Internal Audit.

Our website:

https://www.darvind.com

The starting stipend in our firm is 5000.rs and other than that we also give bonus in terms of 10% of amount earned by way of new assignment and new client and 1% by way of receiving prompt payment from clients within a month for tasks completed.

Our office timings are 9 A.M TO  5 P.M

Advantages of working in our firm:

1. direct  contact with clients

2. specialization in field of indirect taxes

3. quality learning and work

Requirements:

We are looking for articles who have good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power point, basic knowledge in Tally. Good communication skills and fluency in English and Hindi. And also should be willing to travel outstation.

Those interested to know more can call me at 9840031919 and can mail me your resume at aashish @ darvind.com

Thank you