Easy Office
Easy Office

GOOD BYE

Page no : 2

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 15 July 2010

THANKS RAHUL SIR AND AMIR ...ALL THOSE THINGS U TOLD ME ARE RIGHT..RAHUL SIR AAP NE JO KAHA TIK HEY KI KUCH BAD LOGOM KE LIYE MAI APNI SAARE FRNDS KO CHOD NAHI SAKTHI AUR AASE PROBLEMS SE AFTER THIS WORLD BE CHOD NAHI SAKTHI..AND AMIR BROTHER TUMNE KUCH DHIN PAHALE PM BECHKAR JO KUCH BE MUJE KAHA VO SAB MUJE YAAD HEY...BUT I NEED SOME TIME YAAR..BAHOT TIMES SE MAI YAH CACLUB CHODNE KI TRY KAR RAHI HU BUT MUJE BAHOT SE ATTACHMENT HEY ES SITE SE..AS MANY BAD THINGS HAPPENED WITH ME BAHOT GUD THINGS BE HUVA HEY MERI SAATH..MERI VIKAS JISKO MAI AB MUJSE SYADHA PYAR KARTHI HEY JISKO MUJE ES SITE SE MILI..AND U KNW ONE THING YAAR ES SITE KE KUCH MEMBERS SE MERI AUR VIKAS KI BARE MAIM BAHOT BAD KAHA HEY..ONE BOY USE BAHOT ABUSE WORDS ABOUT  VIKAS AND MERI  DIVINE RELATION KO..MUJE PAHALI BAR EK NE ES SITE SE DHOKHA DHIYA BROTHER KI RELATION BANAKAR.I SHAME ON THAT IDIOTS JO BROTHER SISTER KI DIVINE RELATION KI BARE MAIM NAHI JANTHA..MAI THO VO EVEN VIKAS SE BE NAHI KAHA.AND AS I ALWAYS COMPLAINT SUCH THINGS EVERYBODY WILL THINK I M A BAD GIRL..Y ALWAYS SUCH THINGS ARE HAPPENING WITH ME ONLY...BECUASE OF ALL THESE MAINE BAHOT THINGS CHODI HEY JAISA AAP NE KAHA RAHUL SIR  ...

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 15 July 2010

This is really very very bad happening ! A precious member is leaving the site only because of bad behavior of other members. Shame on such members !

Dear, Sarita and Vikas we all request both of you to stay back and show your professionalism, and dont try to help anyone through any other mode like phone, e-mail etc. except this site. You are a girl, that's why such problems are happening. So treat this as suggesstion from next time and stay back with us. No one can harm you here !

Although final decision is yours only !

Regards,

1 Like

Replied 16 July 2010

AFTER I GOT PM FROM SOME OF MY FRNDS I THINK AGAIN AND DECIDED TO LEAVE CACLUB NOW AND WILL BE BACK AFTER A SHORT PERIOD MAY BE AFTER NOV 2010 EXAM.IF I DON’T CACLUB NOW IT WILL EFFECT ME VERY BADLY ..IT WILL EFFECT MY PREPARATION ( I WROTE IPCC EXAM IN MAY 2010 AND EXPECTING TO CLEAR FIRST GROUP ONLY) FOR MY COMING EXAM.SO I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT I WILL BE BACK AFTER BECOMING A CA FINAL STUDENT..UPTO THAT VIKAS USE CACLUB.IF YOU WANT TO SAY ME ANYTHING PLZZ SEND IT TO VIKAS HE WILL INFORM ME..BYE..TAKE CARE FRIENDS AND KEEP ROCKING ..WISH YOU ALL EVERY SUCCESS IN LIFE..

seeyou scraps greetings images for orkut, facebook
v4orkut.com

REGARDS,

SARITHA

Nitin Grover (CS) (1228 Points)
Replied 18 July 2010

hey Vikas and Sarita In Life at each moment you will find this type of peoples, friends, etc. so what you will do? So enjoy life my dear friends dont care what any body is saying? let him saying friends Its urs life Dear so y u allowed any body to hurt you. leave it dear enjoy lot dear if i can do anything pls tell me dear friends tk care and pls come back even i dont know abt yourself but due to a member of CAClubindia i m inviting you back for helping of my other friends. Pls dont live it due to some arguments from any one or more............ pls come Hope so i will see you soon here again pls thanks
1 Like

Replied 18 July 2010

Originally posted by : Nitin Grover
hey Vikas and Sarita

In Life at each moment you will find this type of peoples, friends, etc. so what you will do?

So enjoy life my dear friends dont care what any body is saying? let him saying friends

Its urs life Dear so y u allowed any body to hurt you.

leave it dear
enjoy lot dear
if i can do anything pls tell me dear friends

tk care and pls come back
even i dont know abt yourself but due to a member of CAClubindia i m inviting you back for helping of my other friends.

Pls dont live it due to some arguments from any one or more............
pls come
Hope so i will see you soon here again
pls

thanks

yes yaar she will surely come back..but as i pm you she need some time ....

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Its not done dear... you are alwasy to boig motivator for all of us and no one can stop you in spreading knowledge.. You pls carry on.. i dont think your personal reasons should come in your way of getting profession suuccess :)

Keep your helping hand with us :) i look forward to hear from you ...

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)

Its not done dear... you are alwasy to boig motivator for all of us and no one can stop you in spreading knowledge.. You pls carry on.. i dont think your personal reasons should come in your way of getting profession suuccess :)

Keep your helping hand with us :) i look forward to hear from you ...

ya she will be back  but after some time..thanks yaar..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: