Easy Office
LCI Learning

God save us

Page no : 2

Maya Delves (Student) (481 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Hi guys,

Pray to god. no power is mightier than him. Hope you all get what u deserve.

This post of mine has pulled down a lot of people. It was not meant to be that way. It was just an information which was passed on with an intention to keep you all well prepared.

If this has hurt many. I am sorry for the same.

Idhuvum Kadandhupogum

Kartik Srinivasan

Ankit Rungta (Student CA Final) (79 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Results of the Chartered Accountants PE–II, PCE and IPCE held in November, 2009 scheduled to be announced on 29th January, 2010 will now be announced on 1st February, 2010. - (28-01-2010) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education (Examination-II), Professional Competence Examination and Integrated Professional Competence Examination held in November, 2009 scheduled to be announced on 29th January, 2010 will now be announced on 1st February, 2010. Inconvenience caused is regretted. (G. SOMASEKHAR) ADDITIONAL SECRETARY (EXAMS.) 

sristi srivastava (COST ACCOUNTANT) (113 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

I am sorry sir-"Idhuvum Kadandhupogum

Kartik Srinivasan"

but plz dont waste ur time & increase our tensions & frustrations by spreading such false  news.

Murugesh (Articled assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Mr. 'Idhuvum Kadanthu pogum Karthick' I guess its better to get treatment for ur verbal diaorrhea ,then keep blabbering like this.

People pls dont listen to sick f**ks like him.

If wat your sayin is true, wy dont you reveal the source mate?

All da best for all of u.

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

all the best..

Replied 28 January 2010

Hi guys,

I feel the result is up for moderation on the positive side due to very poor results. This happened last time too. i suffered the ill fate last time.

Hoping to get something better this time.
The question regarding the source. I cant name the examiner as it might end up ruining his life. I hope u all understand why i am not revealing the source.

Now the result on monday will be definietly better than if it had come tomorrow.

God's will

Idhuvum Kadandhupogum

Shiva Kumar (CA Final) (208 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Log out pannittu poi paddi da.

Shiva

Replied 28 January 2010

hahahahahh shiva thookam varudhu da

Shiva Kumar (CA Final) (208 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Please da. Unneccesarily don't spread any news. Not all are matured enough. This will be another thread where people will insult ICAI and its representatives for their own inefficiency. Dont waste your time and help others to waste time. Good Luck, if you can log out.

Shiva

CA RAJENDRA PANDEY (ACA B. Com AMFI NCFM NISM)   (327 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Dont make such speculations ALL THE BEST......

Arun Achuthan (Senior executive) (28 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Buddy, the results will be positive to everyone. Don't vent out your anxiety here...it just ends up as speculation.

All the very best to you mate..

Just relax and prepare for the exams with a positive frame of mind..

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

But very disapponting news from ICAI ...

anyways we cant do anything about it .... lets pray to god .., all the best my friends

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Originally posted by : Naveen Kumar Mavi

Shut the F*** up! u dont need to speculate and waste time.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Originally posted by : Idhuvum Kadandhupogum
Hi guys,
I feel the result is up for moderation on the positive side due to very poor results. This happened last time too. i suffered the ill fate last time.
Hoping to get something better this time.
The question regarding the source. I cant name the examiner as it might end up ruining his life. I hope u all understand why i am not revealing the source.
Now the result on monday will be definietly better than if it had come tomorrow.
God's will
Idhuvum Kadandhupogum

i just want to ask u to ask ur source one thing. Is the positive scaling being done in the subject of costing. This time i feel except costing all the subjects i have done quite well. expecting 60+ in audit,law and SMIT and 55+ in account and IT. In Costing it is borderline case ie around 45-47. Suppose there has been negative scaling; meri toh band baj jayegii.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: