Easy Office
LCI Learning

GOD OF CRICKET....

Page no : 2

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

Replied 12 October 2010

Sachin Tendulkar. P.V. Naik Pictures & Photos

Replied 12 October 2010

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, the most famous cricketer ever was born on April 24, 1973 in Mumbai. He had his schoolin at Sharadashram Vidyamandir School in Mumbai. He started playing cricket at a very young age. He played his first international match at the age of 16, which was a record at that time.

Sachin's debut match was against Pakistan in a test match on 1989. His one-day international (ODI) debut was on December 18 against Pakistan. His maiden ODI century came on September 9, 1994 against Australia in Sri Lanka at Colombo, just six years after his debut. Starting there, he has so far scored a record 38 ODI centuries.

Sachin now holds the record for having taken most one-day runs (13500+) and centuries (38). He belongs to the group of rare sportsmen and his records might never be broken. Sachin Tendulkar has also captained India for few years.

Tedulkar had his love marriage with Anjali Mehta, a Gujarati doctor. They have two children Sarah (daughter) and Arjun (son).

Family: Father - Ramesh Tendulkar, Mother - , Wife - Anjali Mehta, Daughter - Sarah, Son - Arjun, Brothers - Nitin & Ajit

Tendulkar, Sister - Savita.

Praises on Sachin

1) First and foremost, Tendulkar is an entertainer and that for me is as important as any fact or figure.... For sheer entertainment he will keep cricket alive

-Barry Richards

2) He is a genius. He has a shot for every ball. The only way to stop him is to keep him off strike.

- Wes Hall ( former WestIndian cricketer and coach )

3) He is someone sent from up there to play cricket and go back

-Ravi Shastri

4) He is a genius. He has a shot for every ball. The only way to stop him is to keep him off strike.

- Wes Hall ( former WestIndian cricketer and coach )

5) Sachin's a batting genius, on his day he can tear any attack in the world apart.

- Wasim Akram ( former Pakistan fast bowler)

6) Everytime I see him he gets better, his concentration reminds me of Sunny.

Ian Botham ( former English cricketer )

7) Sachin is a genius. I'm a mere mortal.

- Brian Lara

8) I'd pay to see him.

- Sir Vivian Richards

9) His wicket will be the biggest prize sought after by every bowler around the world. That has always been the case for batsmen who hold the mantle of 'best in the world'

- Geoffrey Boycott

10) I did produce a beauty to get Sachin out, but the whole thing was a nightmare.

- Sohib Akhtar (Pakistan speedstar)

11) I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, .... - Don Bradman 12) I'll be going to bed having nightmares of Sachin just running down the wicket and belting me back over the head for six. He was unstoppable.

- Shane Warne

13) Playing in the same team as Sachin is a huge honour. His balance of mind,.....and, above all, his technical brilliance make him my all-time hero.

Rahul (CA) (1880 Points)
Replied 13 October 2010

Go to the link and find out smthing more great abt THE GOD OF CRICKET...

/forum/true-story-of-confidence-83478.asp

(Guest)

Dear All,

I am not satisfied of Indian Cricket, bcoz last moment performance is zero for all batsman.

Every time i see cricket india vs astralia, s.africa etc.

TU CHAL MAIN AAYA............wali kahawat.......sidh hoti hai

But over all Sachin's performance is good.........kyunki mushkilo main ham bhagwan ko yaad karte hain na

thik waise hi ham Sachin se aas lagate hain.

Aur woh bhi dhoka de jate hain kabhi-2

isiliye I hate cricket.................

Nice post Dear..........but i am not satisfied with indian cricket

Haresh Kumar (CA) (126 Points)
Replied 13 October 2010

nice..............

1 Like

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)
Replied 13 October 2010

Ya, as said by mr.Rahul Sharma, we watch cricket only for Sachin. Indian team selection is really bad. I dont find any reason why RAVINDRA JADEJA is finding place in Indian Team. He rarely hits a ball, when he is batting. he takes wickets rarely. His fielding is not fit even for street cricket. But, somehow, he gets into the team. MSD is giving rest to Sachin very often in ODI. He is gonna retire in another 1 year. After that, INDIA cannot see sachin wearing the ODI t-shirt. So he must not be  rested. He should be given more chances, so that he can create more and more records in ODI. MSD said that only youngsters are fit for T20. But, Sachin has proved to the world that T20 requires more skill, rather than mere hitting.I hope to see sachin soon in ODI 'S

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 13 October 2010

Awesome and true post friend....Thanks very much...Sachin ki Jai Ho....

1 Like

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 13 October 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Awesome and true post friend....Thanks very much...Sachin ki Jai Ho....

1 Like

vipul jain (EFFORTS NEVER FAIL) (2894 Points)
Replied 13 October 2010

thank u dear kaya.....nd ankur sir......thank u so much....

richi GARG (student) (43 Points)
Replied 13 October 2010

he is great and i think nobody can beat him

Sonia M Ketkar (B.com CA DISA(ICA) Pursuing CS)   (625 Points)
Replied 14 October 2010

PRAVIN AGARWAL (CA-IPCC) (25 Points)
Replied 06 August 2011

sachin is a great player.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: