Easy Office
LCI Learning

GIVE UP CA

Page no : 2

SANDEEP (SERVICE) (101 Points)
Replied 17 April 2009

hi sakshi,

don't get upset.  one of my friend register in 1999 and cleared his PE2 in november 2008.  think of his patience.  take care and all the best.

"karmanya vadhikarashte ma phaleshu kadanchan" you will get your goal

all the best.

SAKSHI GUPTA (student) (67 Points)
Replied 17 April 2009

I ALREADY WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY....NOW I KNOW THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS LEAGUE BUT OTHERS HAVE ALSO BEEN THROUGH SUCH A PHASE.

PLUS I ALSO WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR THESE MOTIVATIONAL REPLIES.....I'M PRETTY SURE THAT I'LL BE READING THEM MORE THAN ONCE. ESPECIALLY IF I'LL GET SAD, I'LL READ THEM.

THIS IS A VERY HARD PART OF LIFE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN SEE THAT UR PARENTS N FAMILY  HAS ALSO STARTED GIVING UP ON U N THAT THEY DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE. BUT THERES NO WAY OF RUNNING AWAY FROM THAT.

CA. Pankaj (Asst. Mgr) (69 Points)
Replied 18 April 2009

"A Bird sitting on the branch of a tree is not afraid by d shaking branch........Because d Bird trusts not d branches but its wings."

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

STUDY HARD.

1 Like

Anandi (Student) (217 Points)
Replied 19 April 2009

Originally posted by :CA. Pankaj
" "A Bird sitting on the branch of a tree is not afraid by d shaking branch........Because d Bird trusts not d branches but its wings."
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
STUDY HARD.

"

Very nicely said.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 20 April 2009

mygos really nice suggestions ..........

Bidisha Choudhury (Ca final) (244 Points)
Replied 20 April 2009

dn't get upset........i knw one person who sat for 8 attempts of cafinal before he qualified.................that's called patience..................go ahead................this tme u cn get it

Amol Gopal Kabra (CA,CS,DISA) (Practicing CA) (8539 Points)
Replied 20 April 2009

Hi Sakshi, first of all i would like to tell you one thing that you have done a good deed by filling up the form for June-09. Even if you have appeared 4 attempts, still dont get disappointed and dont think to leave the course. Ho on it.

Just remember one thing that, confidence is the first thing you require for success. You still have around 40 days to go for your exams. Prepare well for these 40 days giving equal importance to all subjects.

In my opinion, study daily 8-10 hrs for these 40 days shall be sufficient, provided you give quality efforts to it.

Keep faith in yourself and dont even think of giving up the course. Just remember it well that you are just a step away from CA Final.

So Study well with good faith and confidence and trust me you will surely clear your exams this june. ALL THE BEST.

For any query or help regarding this, you can write to amolgkabra @ gmail.com

Thank You.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: