EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

GIRLS AS FINALIST AND CA

Page no : 3

Kartikeya Verma (CA PCC STUDENT) (91 Points)
Replied 26 September 2009

Check it out- if der is gender equality,den y in ofis dey ask to leave before 5pm  even in tax audit season & in an earlier post a girl sed

i was a topper throughout...but wid ca..nw i am tagged as a failure..i kno i dont deserve 2 be called so..bt ca has done tat..thnx 2 it..

Y???cz dey cn nly cram things,top in school xams n den whine about in professional xams where MIND is required!

Himanshu grover (c.a. final) (375 Points)
Replied 27 September 2009

Originally posted by :Kingsley
" I agree that girls do well in exam and would also say girls are in advantageous position than boys because, they are often treated softly during articleship or anyother place of work. They are not given to travel long distance, they are allowed to get back homes early, they are given good exposure but this is not the case for boys. If a girl asks for help atleast 5-10 ppl will come to rescue. If i or any other guy  ask, then not even a single soul (that includes my very close friend ;-)) will help me. the same guy will go on his own volition to help a girl if she had any probs. So girls are definitely luckier than boys :-( "

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: