Getting started

CA RAHUL AGRAWAL (Assistant Manager-Service Tax)   (1733 Points)

17 January 2013  

It is the tale of one year ago when i was in rajasthan for my college exams...

Me and my frnd Shri was sitting and suddenly he said wat shud i do after college degree...i asked him wat u want to do... ???

He said i want to be in sm professional course... I Suggested him for CS...

He said "yar main kaise CS kar paunga...i have so.low marks..hw will i manage???"

I said"The secret to getting ahead is getting started"Getting started is one of the toughest steps to make for some people. Most people know what they want but don't even know where to start. Well start from the beginning. Whatever you do, it will not be perfect the first time. You will make mistakes, you will mess up, you will do things you wish you had done differently after the outcome. These are the places we start. So that we learn and grow and perfect ourselves into success. so that we can eventually live our dream life. A sprinter never enters the race at the finish line as the winner. he has to start and jump over hurdles to eventually win, gaining momentum with each step. All you want for yourself can be yours, But before it's yours you must first START.

And finally i said i firmly belive in god...and these lines gives me inspiration..

Agar Khuda pe bharosa karna SIKHNA Hai to PARINDO Se SIKHO..

Kyoki Jab Wo SHAM ko GHAR Wapas Jate Hai to

UnKi CHONCH Me Kal K Liye Koi DANA Nhi Hota.

So frnds dnt ever underestimate...

Just believe.."YES I CAN" Cheers...!!smiley