Easy Office
Easy Office

Getting Error at the time of verification

Page no : 4

Ankita Mehrotra (Article) (2 Points)
Replied 08 July 2024

even that is not working i did it 3 times but still same error. I think there is some internal error in ITR desiging only.

Vivek Bharadwaj (PM) (36 Points)
Replied 08 July 2024

May be try closing the utility and try again, in my case after this no error shown.

Padmanabh Danekar (2 Points)
Replied 08 July 2024

Thanks Kamal Chaudhary. It worked for me also filing my ITR3

Ritesh (yyyy) (22 Points)
Replied 09 July 2024

The below solution works. Just need to have patience to get the error 2-3 times even after updating as mentioned. Do logout and re-login after 15 minutes and no more errors will be shown.

"Dear Taxpayer, Please note that this is a Category B/D error in case dividend amount is reported under schedule OS and same is not entered under Profit and loss account and amount is not reduced from SI. No. 5 in Schedule BP. So kindly report the same under these schedules to resolve this. In case there is no requirement to maintain Books of accounts and 44AA option is selected as NO under Schedule Part A general, then kindly proceed and continue filing the return since it will not restrict filing return of income. If the issue still persists please share the json."

Sudhaker Ramani (60 Points)
Replied 09 July 2024

I too get the same error 

Gagan.M (Article Assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 13 July 2024

Replied 13 July 2024

Replied 13 July 2024

Dear all, I also faced the issue with ITR 3 regarding the dividend aspect. Now the issue is resolved for me. Please follow the below.; 1. Showed the Dividend in Part A P&L 14(iii) Dividend Income. 2. Entered the Dividend in Schedule BP 3di Dividend Income. 3. Put the Dividend in Schedule OS ai Dividend Income. 4. Showed Quarterly Break-up of Dividend in Schedule OS 10(3) I presume ITR 3 has some updation issues w.r.t dividend income and its taxation, as initially dividends were not taxed for investors and by Finance Act 2020 it is taxable for Investors. You can also follow the below youtube link, which helped me a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzWHVvCOpG0

Harshal Bharambe (CA) (40 Points)
Replied 13 July 2024

The problem is when no Books of accounts maintained, we cannot fill Part A P&L 14(iii) if no books maintained.

The Wolf (4 Points)
Replied 20 July 2024

Same error again. Then what to do. Please if anyone have solution regarding this, Thank you in Advance.

CMA Narendra Mundra (Practicing Cost Accountant. FCA ACS B.Com. (Hons.))   (96 Points)
Replied 23 July 2024

FIND THE SOLUTION    

I have also faced the problem but find the above Solution

FIRST OPEN THE PART-A PROFIT AND LOSS ACCOUNT AND EDIT 14(iii) AND write the DIVIDEND amount in and save the data

Second Open the Schedule BP and Click 3 and click edit and enter the Dividend amount here also save the data

Third Same amount in Schedule OTHER INCOMES

after the above steps click on validate then it's redirect the issue. in 2nd time when I validate it's successfull

Manali Sanghavi (2 Points)
Replied 23 July 2024

Technical glitch..It allows you to continue with the error/warming.

Showing in BP and P&L would not be correct treatment as No Book case has been opted. Continue with the warning ⚠ 

P M (8 Points)
Replied 24 July 2024

Hi Pradeep, did you find a solution? I am facing the same problem.

P M (8 Points)
Replied 24 July 2024

P M (8 Points)
Replied 24 July 2024

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: