Easy Office
LCI Learning

Get FVU File

Page no : 2

JMD (STUDENT) (563 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Thanks Srinivas for reply, but i cudn't understand the process. Could you guide me in detail. Moreover I am attaching herewith the error im finding here.

Attached File : 33 error.doc downloaded: 115 times

Srinivas (Finance & Accounts) (107 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Hi JMD,

By seeing the attachment I understood that you are opening the zip file directly from your mail. Is it right..? First you save that files on your system instead of open it.

After saving the same in your system, you have to unzip it.

After unzipping, you have to open that in RPU software which is freely downloadable from NSDL website.

Manoj Garg (Support on Tally Excel Password Recovery etc.)   (1987 Points)
Replied 28 April 2011

JMD,

You are using WinRAR. Try using WinZip instead.

Ravishankar K (Accountant) (461 Points)
Replied 15 September 2011

please explain what to do only if 2 nos are there 2 details are tehre because the third one was filed as PANAPPLIED and afterwards corrected by intermediary and he made some mistake now we need to download consolidated file but its nt coming

Make a request to NSDL on your company letterhead duly signed by the Authorized Signatory of your company. By mentioning the details of quarterly return for which u require the fvu files i.e. TDS Receipt No. & Date of filed, Quarter & year. 

And also send the above details through email. NSDL will reply you after verification of the details sent by you. NSDL will mailed you the fvu files to the mail id registered on TAN Registration.

Earlier I have made a request for fvu files pertains to FY 2006-07 by doing the above process and I have received the same after 2 weeks.

thanks

B.Srinivas

Please mention the email ID of NSDL and also now do we have to give the reference of original token No or revised token no because original return is already corrected and now again we have to do correction  also today morning i sent data to one intermediary lets see if they are able to get the FVU file. if not then last but least option to mail NSDL, Because we need to urgently revise as the old person of intermediary did some mistake and now we have received IT dept notice to pay tax at higher rate /

tin_returns @ nsdl.co.in
tininfo @ nsdl.co.in

NSDL Address:

Senior Vice President.

TIN Operation II

National Securities Depository Limited

Times Tower 1st floor, Kamala Mills Compound

S. B. Marg, Lower Parel (West)

Mumbai - 400013

You can talk directly to NSDL call centre on Tel: 91-20-2721 8080 for prompt solution.

1 Like

Replied 16 September 2011

I tried and with help from NSDL call centre got the consolidated file now am not able to correct the mistake done by intermediary...

but i am not able to make the C to blank earlier the intermediary had mentioned C in place of blank while updating tan of party, in the column REMARKS (REASON FOR NO DEDUCTION, LOWER DEDUCTION, HIGHER DEDUCTION THRESHOLD)

when i try to modify the C it shows as

errror message one window shows

In case tax deducted / collected at higher rate , update is allowed only for PAN, date of payment and amount of payment.

please suggest me

Contact your Circle Assessing Officer of Income Tax Dept with required proof of documents such as payment challan copy, tds receipt, etc. They will have the authorization to modify the said details in your TDS Return.

May I know the period of the said Return & What is the correction to be done in that !

FY 2010-11 Q2 Form 26Q

first original return filed without PAN no

during correction intermediary updated PAN no but put that C in the remarks column can anyone explain me meaning of that C

because of this mistake IT dept assumed TDS deduction @ 20% rate and sent us notice for Balance (10% + interest) original and right deduction was 10%. Now we somehow need to take out the C and make IT dept understand that we have correctly collected and deposited teh TDS,,

Now you can file the revised return by updating the PAN No. of the concerned deductees. After filing the return You have to give written reply to the IT Notice by explaining the facts and submit the proof of all the documents and also contact the Assessing Officer in person and explain the same to him.

If u put the "C" flag, it means that the deductee not having a valid PAN and he is liable to deduct at higher rate @ 20% due to non having PAN.

thanks

B.Srinivas

revised return is already filed long time back only because of hte C flag we got the notice, then guess need to meet the ITO in person . and explain the scenario to him.. to waive off the TDS + interest.

Also one more thing in our TAN login we can see default for payment of interest which is due to delay in submission of TDS i asked ITO he told not to pay , he told u take action after ereceiing notice from IT DEPT, now my query is im ready to pay rs.208 but ito not advise me to pay, he told u can take action when u receive notice from itdept but still that 208 rs is in default in our name, pls tell me hw can i pay the 208 rs of interest default, and after paying interest do i need to revise any return to show ive paid the interest, thanks a lot ur helping me lots, even the intermediary is unaware about these things, ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: