Easy Office
LCI Learning

G.K.'s way to Learn

Page no : 2

kritika poddar (CA- FINAL student) (277 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

what is the new pattern for law paper... n what will be the effect of new budget in tax paper for may 2011...

kritika poddar (CA- FINAL student) (277 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

@ vamshi: m not discouraging but to be organised we have to start the change from ourselves... i have no prob to ask my queries here but i was wondering why gourav made new thread when he himself was active in the other thread...

(Guest)

great effort.. good going man...  !!!

1 Like

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

@ kritika...there is not any set pattern of ICAI to draft exams so i wud suggest u to cover each and every point of syylabus as i told u earlier too u can go for ethics and communication first thereafter negotiable act and then small acts like gratuity, pension and misc provisions and then contract and thereafter company law...

this budhet will have no effect on may 11 exams as we are asked questions for the ammendment that were made applicable six months before exams and this budget is not yet approved so u can relax for the same else u can refer to MY Site : G.K.'s World  where i have uploaded file where u can find amendments aplicable in tax for may 11 exams...

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

nice initiative...!!

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Originally posted by : kritika poddar

you all keep making new threads for the same type of topics... this way u all just confuse people like us who try to get help from CCI but i have to post my same query to be solved in so many threads...

i dont agree with u dear....different people have different mindsets...we should welcome people like Gaurav who are ready to help out others.....you can post ur queries as per ur choice..wherever u want...no one forced anyone to post their queries in their forum only...and by getting different suggestions and tips from a number of people u can enhance ur knowledge and skills....

best wishes..

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Very nice Initiative bro. But I w 'd request you to continue with discussion on Tax, Cost-Fm on our community as we already have done lots of chapters dere...

Ask a CCITE was good to discuss problems. But I appreciate ur move and ready to help anythime..

2 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Good going guys..

Y fighting do one thing every thing make in organize in one place or just do one thing start one for pcc one for ipcc and another for Final so it will be good and it will not get mix up..

Its my suggestion rest your wish....

1 Like

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

Its a gud initiaive bro..... I am sure it will definitely work...

1 Like

Pradeep Kumar (CA article,B.COM,CS) (303 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

good work dude...............................

1 Like

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

any way if many threads are constituted no one need to worry let any one who wants to resolve their query post it in whatever thread the objective is to get it resolved by some one .great efforts by Both Mr Dhaval Thoprani and Gourav.I appreciate both coming forward to help others.Great Going keep it up.

And Gourav whenever i need any clarity on a conept defintiely i will post here and it will be done by me for sure but always have a watch on this thread daily as people who has viewed the thread will start posting their queries anytime

1 Like

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

Chapter link for Cost of Capital & Working Caiptal has also been updated on the first page of this thread...

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

I Think this is the best thread.....u are awesome bro....

this is an orgainzed thread which will help us a big tym..

1 Like

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

Very Good Dost Keep it up ANd It Will Enhance The Knowledge Of all 

1 Like

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17853 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

Very Good Innitiative.......

All the best to all....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: