Page no : 2

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

Originally posted by : vikash maheshwari

Future Exam pattern in India

3)OBC-write any one question

4)SC-only READ the questions

5)ST-Thanks for comming

Somehow i do feel that we need to really dig deeper in their economical, financial, social status before commenting... even if this is meant for only fun...

Make fun only after confronting the real truth..

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

V.e.r.y. ... F.u.n.n.y.

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

Originally posted by : Jyotsna

hehehe  gud one.....

Shridhi Jain (Company Secretary) (1678 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

I have read it earlier too....but its a very nice one

Love to read it again...thnx

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

Originally posted by : Resham

Originally posted by : vikash maheshwari

Future Exam pattern in India

3)OBC-write any one question

4)SC-only READ the questions

5)ST-Thanks for comming

Somehow i do feel that we need to really dig deeper in their economical, financial, social status before commenting... even if this is meant for only fun...

Make fun only after confronting the real truth..

I dint mean to hurt any sentiments........but this is the biitter truth.............quota system has been politicized and those who really deserve one dnt get one.............i personally dont blve in a society where ppl r divided on d basis of their caste,class or tribe ......or create violence to get one self a quota seat............then hw r we equals???????quota shud b for d needy,poor and those who r talented but have fallen behind................quota shud b 4 work hardwork.............and the views expressed here r my personal views and i dnt intend to argue.......hwver i m sorry if i have hurt any feelings..............

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

Reply:

Hey its not like am hurt or enraged at your comments.. so cool...

Am very much like you when you say that you don't believe in casteism and all...

But the thing is that inequality still prevails... A year back I used to laugh at this thing that you have posted but I got to see the real picture... and i was disheartened... the inequality is not seen easily around you... Even i got to know it by chance.. so its not even like am blaming you..

And am pretty much sure that you would start bearing the same feelings if you come across what i did...

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

Originally posted by : Resham

Reply:

Hey its not like am hurt or enraged at your comments.. so cool...

Am very much like you when you say that you don't believe in casteism and all...

But the thing is that inequality still prevails... A year back I used to laugh at this thing that you have posted but I got to see the real picture... and i was disheartened... the inequality is not seen easily around you... Even i got to know it by chance.. so its not even like am blaming you..

And am pretty much sure that you would start bearing the same feelings if you come across what i did...

(Guest)

Nice one Vikash!!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: