Page no : 9
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"

Pls suggest me how to convert excel format to tally 7.2 data 

"

prema (ABC) (44 Points)
Replied 12 September 2008

Whenever we enter new data into a Tally Database How is the data getting stored internally at Tally Database. ?

Eg :- I used tally to Create New Ledger option in Tally9 and created 2-3 Ledger's but when I do select * from Ledger using ODBC connection by some other code I am only able to see the old sample data from tally database which already exists as sample during tally installation and not the new Ledgers those were creted ?

any ideas why this occurs .... 

My question is whether the Data getting added to the existing tables or is it being stored at different tables ?

plz help me with some useful links or theory material ....

Thanks

prema

dhanunjaya (accountant) (21 Points)

caclubindia forum u send me tally solution me i want know tally entri some tugh entry

dhanunjaya (accountant) (21 Points)

whay showing on account in outstanding this showing on account =amount Cr or Dr 

what ment by on account how is showing on account we are using bill ways opening balance we got on bill no My email Address(paliveri.dhanun @ gmail.com)

please solove my quaris

iKhan (accounting) (93 Points)
Replied 13 September 2008

Threre is a tool available to convert Tally 4.5 to 9.0 data to MS Excel. We have to just open Tally 7.2 & click on "Process Tally Data" in Eazy Final. It prepares B/s, P &L, Capital Account in "T" Shapre format, depreciation schedule within seconds. And it can be also exported to MS Excel. Please visit https://www.impressionsystems.com and download Eazy Final 3.0

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rajen
" Dear Expert Member
I used tally 7.2 as well as new tally 9. I need converter/procedure so that i can convert the file from tally to excel.
regards
rajen vora
vora.rajen @ rediffmail.com
vora.rajen67 @ yahoo.co.in

"

(Guest)

please send me tally 9.1 its very urgent please send me in my id

(Guest)

I WANT TO CONVERT MY REPORTS FROM TALLY7.2 TO EXCEL

(Guest)
" Hi U can Use Tally Milti users 7 or 9 i am also use this softwares "

hallo how can convert the data from 7.2 to 9.0

(Guest)
Originally posted by :The One
" Do you mean importing/exporting data? "

Sir, I would like to export the data into Excel Format plz send this information to my e-mail id ashu_chanchu @ rediffmail.com

Elizabeth (accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 04 October 2008

I have got an error while I was opening Tally7.2 i.e existing Tally Internal Error Contact Tally Solutions Sofware Exception c0000005 (Memory access violation)

Please help me to solve this problem as it is effecting my work

(Guest)

hey i want to know about checking the answers that answerd by students.is there any easy way?please provide some wuestion papers for tally 9.1

(Guest)

we need to know how to convert my tally 9 data to excel format

(Guest)
" HALLO

PLEASE INFORM HOW TO GET A SERIAL NUMBER OF TALLY ON FREE.
"

imrankhan (accounting) (20 Points)
Replied 08 October 2008

There is a free demo available on www.impressionsystems.com to convert Tally 4.5 to 9.0 to MS Excel Format. Using Tally data we can prepare "T" Final Accounts as well as Balance Sheet as per schedule VI format. To convert Final Accounts to Excel from Tally do as :

1. download Eazy Final 3.0 from www.impressionsystems.com

2. Install it from efinalsetup.zip

3. Open company in Tally 7.2 or 9.0 [make sure ODBC server is on in Calculator pane of Tally]

4. Set period using ALT+F2

5. Run Eazy Final from Desktop Icon

6. Click on "Process Tally Data"

7. Set grouping and other options like proprietor name & stock valuation etc.

8. Click on Accept

9. Thats all now your final account is ready

10. Now click on "Print to Excel" to convert to excel or click on print to print reports

11. These reports can be altered/saved for later use.

12. You can also set footnotes, titles for each report

13. Fixed asset schedule also is there with Addition/Deletion Column

14. See help in Eazy Final  for how to maintain proprietor's capital account to avoid diff. in balance sheet.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: