Easy Office
Easy Office

from Tally7.2 and Tally 9.1.21 to Excel

Page no : 7
(Guest)

Dear Subramanya,

Thank you. I disabled the antivirus & the data migreation took place successfully.

After this now I opened Tally 9: Selected company & Statutory Masters import started. When it was almost 100%progress , an error message came "Exiting Tally, Internal Error. Software exception c0000005(Memory Access iolation). Restarted the system & tried. Again same problem is coming. Please help!

subramanya (Professional) (907 Points)
Replied 11 July 2008

Hi Kariku,

Open Tally --> press Ctrl + Alt + R (for rewriting the data) --> select the company and rewrite the company data in which you are getting error message.

Then you may try to open the same

Incase still the difficulty persists, please revert

(Guest)

hi,

i have used tally 7.2 for past few months every thing is gone fine but the the problem is arises when i want to export data of tally into excel sheet. The data is exported but not in a systematic way . Could you please help me to export my data from tally to excel sheet in a systematic way. I am in waiting for ur reply.

Thanks

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rajen
" Dear Expert Member
I used tally 7.2 as well as new tally 9. I need converter/procedure so that i can convert the file from tally to excel.
regards
rajen vora
vora.rajen @ rediffmail.com
vora.rajen67 @ yahoo.co.in

"

subramanya (Professional) (907 Points)
Replied 14 July 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" hi,
i have used tally 7.2 for past few months every thing is gone fine but the the problem is arises when i want to export data of tally into excel sheet. The data is exported but not in a systematic way . Could you please help me to export my data from tally to excel sheet in a systematic way. I am in waiting for ur reply.
Thanks
"

Dear Batra

In Tally 9 Release 2.1, Excel export facility has incorporated in Tally.  Where you can export the reports directly to excel and it will be properly aligned.

Subramanya

(Guest)

plc.tally 9.0 to9.3

(Guest)
" i want to migreat data to 7.2 to tally 9
i have tally 9 caracked version

plz help me

when i migreat data i get following error
Failed to Post to: https://127.0.0.1:9090
software Exception c0000005 in tally 9
"

(Guest)

Hi All,

Good Morning

I used tally 7.2.as well as tally-9. I need converter/procedure so that i can convert the file from tally to excel.

regards

(Guest)
i need tally converter that i can convert tally file to excel

(Guest)
i need tally converter that i can convert tally file to excel.

(Guest)

I want to about the usage of tally 7.2.tally8.1.tally9.Also like to khow ,which is suitable for small scale industry.

(Guest)
" I need conversion of data from Tally 7.2 to Tally 9 MIGRATION TOOL "

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

" Can you help me how to export partywise collection & sales report from tally to excel "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: