Easy Office

from Tally7.2 and Tally 9.1.21 to Excel

Page no : 3
(Guest)
migrate data tally7.2 to tally9.1

(Guest)
wsrfwdsdsdsdsdsds

(Guest)
Sir, I have migration tool but when i convert data into tally 9 its showing me error Migration is unable to reach Tally 9 server! Error While Migrating Data From Tally 7.2 to Tally 9.?

(Guest)
I would like to export the data into Excel Format

(Guest)
thankyou

Sunil Dhiwa (Freelance for Tally & Accounts)   (103 Points)
Replied 02 February 2008

Dear Friends why all u making dificult now in tally 9.0 release 2.0 wil give all report direct export in excel format any problem then call me at 09969348704 sunil Dhiwa

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 03 February 2008

Migration tool comes with the purchased version of Tally

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 03 February 2008

Dear yogendra just check your tally version and ensure that it is not a pirated version of tally.

CA Kranthi Kumar Suryadevara (CA) (125 Points)
Replied 03 February 2008

what do u mean by convertor

(Guest)
i wanted to get notes

(Guest)
Hi, Can u please send me Data conversion tool from Tally 7.2 to Tally 9 on rambharti5 @ gmail.com

(Guest)
tally 7.2 complit solution

Vijay (CA) (254 Points)
Replied 25 February 2008

HI Tally 9.1 with release 1 is itself give you facility of converting any information to excel itself. When yu use option "Export" then you will get four options and "Excel format" is one of them. So if you are using Tally 9.1 then just updtae it with release 1. VIjay

(Guest)
i want to migreat data to 7.2 to tally 9 i have tally 9 caracked version plz help me when i migreat data i get following error Failed to Post to: https://127.0.0.1:9090 software Exception c0000005 in tally 9

selvam.T (CA Practice) (49 Points)
Replied 28 February 2008

to import the tally data to excell 1) select the company you want to import 2)open the balance sheet 3)click export option/ or Alt+E 4)new window will open to export the data 5)in the window,in format label select - SDF (Fixed with),in output file name label give location i.e C:\123.xls - for excell or 123.doc - for word format, select other options as you want but in detailed/ condensed option select detailed option 6) open a plank excell sheet, go open menu to open the file 123.xls / ctrl+O select the file iin c drive 123.xls 7) if open the file then a new window " Text Import Wizard" will open 8) in the window, there is two options 1- fixed with 2- Delimited 9) select - fixed with then click next 10) create break line where you want then click next 11) finish now data in excell formate. but only in tally 9.2 version you can import data in excell format same like appear in tally like B. sheet in liability/asset format understand?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: