Easy Office
Easy Office

From 31 to 63 in isca!!!

Page no : 2

gaurav gandhi (assistant accounts manager)   (30 Points)
Replied 23 January 2015

2nd group irritated me 3 times..4th time I am able to clear from 26 to 73...thanks to study module...

Pankhuri Singhal (ARTICLE) (55 Points)
Replied 23 January 2015

First of all congratulatiins friend. I want to know whether it will be a good strategy to do isca from dinesh madan sir's book.. and after knowing the concepts learn the chapters from practice manual coz of need of icai's language? A bit confused :( I think going thru study material 3-4 tyms wil be very time consuming. Share your views on this

vikas verma (Chartered Accountant) (282 Points)
Replied 23 January 2015

Hi Pankhuri!!

U got my point! Bang on!

I wrote the importance of "module language" and not "module" . So its upto you how u do that. What I recommend is that instead of using practice manual - which sometimes proves to be a selective approach, just quickly compare module and Madan book.

WHat is important is the "words", or the same examples as that of the module.

I give you an example: I used Amit Tated for first attempt in which some bullet points were shuffled up. When I saw my certified copy, I had got only half marks for those points as the order of the points was changed. See that is the level of picking up "quality" in CA final .

Its not logical at all to do that, but we all know we cant help it.

Karthik Venkatram (Chartered Accountant) (247 Points)
Replied 23 January 2015

Hi all

Excellent conversations.

Me too Strugging only in ISCA and AMA. Cleared group- I in very first attempt.

For ISCA , ICAI Material is the "Gita, Quran and Bible".

Doosri rasta nahi hai.

CA ANKUSH AGGARWAL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (2782 Points)
Replied 23 January 2015

HI Vikas

Very nice preparation tips shared by you which would be very helpful for final students.The point you mentioned about ISCA is absolutely correct.I have seen certified copies of my friends,if you have written a great answer in module language ,you will get 3 out of 4 otherwise straight Zero.

I find it very ridiculous on ICAI' s part.We are here to learn not just copy the exact wordings.

During my articleship I always use to say to my friends what ypu learn during articlship is never accepted as answer in final.And that's true.We have to remember that after becoming CA there is whole new world waiting for us which doesn't accept theoretical knowledge.It want pratical knowlege which articleship helps in getting.

Keep sharing your tips

1 Like

Santhosh Kumar (CA-FINAL) (78 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

Thanks for your practical suggestions on ISCA and AMA.

vikas verma (Chartered Accountant) (282 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

Thanks everyone. If u have any query in any other subject pls ask.. Happy to help

kaushal (clerk) (43 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

I want to knw best books for self study for ca final 2nd group

Tejas Satish Mirashi (Article Clerk / Audit Assisstant)   (42 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

Got 202 in group 1 but 31 in FR....any suggestions abt hw to prepare for FR?..Thanks

AMANPREET SINGH (INTERNAL AUDITOR) (67 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

O thanxxx a lot dear ...u have told this thing at the very right time ....i almost ordered other writers book ... Thanx again

AMANPREET SINGH (INTERNAL AUDITOR) (67 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

O thanxxx a lot dear ...u have told this thing at the very right time ....i almost ordered other writers book ... Thanx again

* Manas Kapoor * (CA Final ) (25 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

Sir plz suggest me. I m following Manish Valecha's book on ISCA..n its following modules language as well but i face problem when i appear in exam...cant able to link n memorise many of the concepts with Valechas book...plz prove if im wrong some where in preparation or else where..

(Guest)

Congratulations Vikas and many thanks for sharing your strategy

CA Satyakam (Chartered Accountant) (80 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

Totaly agree with vikas.Sam applies to me.in isca from 23 to 58. First tim studied from study module n ths hppnd. Study mat z D nly solutn

harshkhandelwal35@gmail.com (harshkhandelwal35@gmail.com)   (60 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

I am refering this site since long time but never posted any reply. Your experience wd ISCA making me post a thanks and congratulations to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: