Easy Office
LCI Learning

Friends plz help me....god will bls u

Page no : 2

VARUN GUPTA (chartered accounttant) (202 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

Thank you all for ur valuable suggestions:-) Crux of all of the above discussion what I get is that I should also refer practice manuals both for DT and idt.. I have done rtp's and case laws well but will do d same this tym too....hope now practise manuals help me pass the group. thank you all god bls u all. tc nd wish me luck.:-)

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Financial Planning & Analysis)   (3167 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

For DT: Girish Ahuja

IDT: NS Govindan or VS Datey

Ca Sanjeev aggarwal (.) (26 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

go for bangar...it contains chapter wise solution of all past year questions.... i did that and got exemption in DT

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

use ICAI Compilations and RTP

CA GUNJAN (abc) (30 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

must do RTP for these 2 subjects

(Guest)

you have selected good books... RTP and Practice Manual are giving you a value addition. you will get past years papers and solution in this website itself in files section or otherwise you may go for suggested papers...

CA Arindam Sain (Practice) (308 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

Please go through ICAI Practice Manual for DT....it is very help ful....and your concept will be clear from various answers given there.....I did it and got 60 in DT.....any way....for easy understanding of DT act and rules, you should study T.N.Manoharan Sir. books........For IDT, Banger's book will give you the confidence that any question comes ...you can attempt.......

Hiro RC (Auditor) (79 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

Padhuka is best book, & u can use Pratice manual or Compilation for past exams provided by ICAI 

neha. (CA in service) (43 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

you can refer scanner of dg sir. Its very good & contains past years questions with amendments.

Vibha Mittal (CA Student) (95 Points)
Replied 02 August 2012

padhuka is good for past exam questions. (DT and IDT)

preethi veera (student) (48 Points)
Replied 02 August 2012

Ppl who suggested T.N.Manoharan, do not mistake me. But it's not a great idea to start with that book jus befor exams. Only ppl who are accustomed to the book will find it good. Varun, i wud suggest that u get the compilation or the practice manual as it is called now. N read the supplementary study material fully.

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 02 August 2012

Originally posted by : DEEPAK RAMAN

How is Vinod Singhania's book for DT

Hi Deepak, I referred VK Singhania for PCC and currently referrring for Final and I find this book  very good for self study and conceptual clarity. The text is genuinely authentic and language is absolutely professional. As far as my study is concerned, there are no errors in the book. What might trouble you is the small fonts and clutterdness of text to some extent.But dont forget to highlight and jot down the worthy points as its not the kind of book that you can revise in a day.

Kavith Thakkar (Chartered Accountant) (120 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Hi..

According to me all books are fair enough for both dt and idt the only difference is the way / style in which we practice. Further, make sure you do all the case law suggessted by ICAI before exams well, coz those are asked same to same as seen from last trend and this will also give you confidence while writing paper. As its a human tendency when you know something in the paper you like the paper and vice versa.

All the Best for next time... 

Kavith Thakkar (Chartered Accountant) (120 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Hi..

According to me all books are fair enough for both dt and idt the only difference is the way / style in which we practice. Further, make sure you do all the case law suggessted by ICAI before exams well, coz those are asked same to same as seen from last trend and this will also give you confidence while writing paper. As its a human tendency when you know something in the paper you like the paper and vice versa.

All the Best for next time... 

ARJUN ANAND (student) (24 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

hi 

dude hope o got nice suggesstions , reading these will be of no use, read some book. thatas all

Aaallizzzzwwweeeelll

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: