EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

friends Help me , Iam in deep trouble

Page no : 2

CA Priya (CS Final) (1049 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

Hey u cant yer...... transfer is not allowed....... Its sad that yr articleship extended....... Man but what i feel is articleship is a beautiful peeriod....... U meet different clients, books, people, policies, procedures etc etc.......... Just enjoy whever u end up with.......... No matter which firm u r in.............

1 Like

manisha naik (Article) (25 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

I think settle this out with your principal............,also extension doesnt mean continuning under same principal.... for the extension period...Extension period is for article period not for  serving under same prinicipal in case of extension....So either u can settle it out with the prinicipal or take a transfer.

castudent86 (csc) (38 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

hi!!!

Regulation 58 of CA Regulations specifically states that excess period of articleship which is extended because of excess leave is termed as "supplementary articles".

Sub-regulation (4) of Regulation 58 specifically states that supplementary articles constitutes fresh articles and you can take under a new principal; if you so desire. Regulation 46 applies "mutatis mutandis" to it. Regulation 46 is nothing but the formalities applied while taking fresh registration. Further, no fees are applicable while registering under new principal.

All the reules reagrding transfer which were changed are NOT aplicable to this; as you will note that Regulation 57 was amended and not regulation 58. Further, this is NOT "TRANSFER of articles" but a "FRESH articles".

You can verify the same with the ICAI. Hope this will prove helpful to you.

CA.AMAR MOHAPATRA (MANAGER-INDIRECT TAX) (665 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

Originally posted by : yatheendra

hai sss,

you can do remaining period of articles in any other firm this was the same case to my friend

I am agree with yatheeendra

dear ssss ,ur case is not transfer case it is an extension case so rules regarding transfer will not b applicable on it

U can do ur remaining peroid of articles from other principal (ca) just like ur first  article registration (Filling Form no 103, 102) i am 100% sure about this rule.

Manoj (student) (27 Points)
Replied 12 May 2010

Originally posted by : AMAR MOHAPATRA

Originally posted by : yatheendra
Is anybody  eligible to give final exam before completing his supplementary artcleship????

Can anybody help on this?

hai sss,

you can do remaining period of articles in any other firm this was the same case to my friend

I am agree with yatheeendra

dear ssss ,ur case is not transfer case it is an extension case so rules regarding transfer will not b applicable on it

U can do ur remaining peroid of articles from other principal (ca) just like ur first  article registration (Filling Form no 103, 102) i am 100% sure about this rule.

P. VIMAL KUMAR (COMPANY SECRETARY IN PRACTICE)   (86 Points)
Replied 16 May 2010

HI,

FOR THE USUAL PERIOD BE WITH THE OLD CA,

THEN FOE THE EXTENDED PERIOS PUT FORMS WITH A NEW CA AND COMPLETE WITH HIM.

I AM SURE U CAN DO EXTENSION WITH A NEW CA!,

VIMALKUMAR @ ICAI.ORG

CA Naveen Kumar Mavi ( CA - JOB CS Final & Graduated B.COM(H))   (246 Points)
Replied 16 July 2010

Originally posted by : Life's a jigsaw puzzle..

Yes... the extension period can be served under any other principal. There's no restriction on that

U can do extended articleship with new principal \, i m damn sure, i have just called and asked from ICAI, even i conformed this from their Student Counslor Dont worry. Rest you can call me 9953239339

even i m going to re-register with new pincipal for extension of articleship

Day and Date of call to ICAI - 16/07/2010, 2:10 PM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: