Easy Office
Easy Office

Format of the the balance sheet

Page no : 7
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"

Dear Sir,

I am Iam working as Asst.Manager in a Pvt ltd company. I need schedule VI format of Balance sheet & P&L in excel & depreciation schedule in excel as per companies act, 1956. Kindly provide me.

Thanx & rgds,

D.Kishore

Originally posted by :Vinod

"
I've Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss Account (in Excel Format) as per requirements of Schedule VI. Plz give me your email address I will mail you.
"

"

(Guest)

hi i need the format of BS

(Guest)

KJZDSVKBSDHDSUIH

SAHASUIH;ASUIOH;UIOHAS

ASOIASIOUJADS;IOAS

SAASHIOASJASJAOSIJO;ASIJ

(Guest)
" I've Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss Account (in Excel Format) as per requirements of Schedule VI. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sanjog R. Jain
" Dear friend , it is not a problem. u have to just check the companies rule of bharat publication.pls take into consideration. "

(Guest)

please send me format of Balance Sheet as per scheduled

(Guest)

hi friends can any one of u mail me the balance sheet and profit and loss a/c format as per shedule 6 of the companies act

(Guest)

Can any one mail me the Excel Format of P&L a/c and Balance Sheet as per Sch VI please...???

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Can any one mail me the Excel Format of P&L a/c and Balance Sheet as per Sch VI please...??? "

My mail id is aguhanca @ hotmail.com -- please send me excel format of P&L and BS as per Sch VI

(Guest)

Please can an one send me the formate of 1st quater balance sheet of any work contracts  AS PER SCHEDULE  VI. Its realy Urgent

(Guest)

As an executive I feel Balance Sheet/Profit & Loss of my Company should be prepared with my own data before auditing my accounts by Chartered Accountant.

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Sandeep
" PLS DO SEND ME BALANCE SHEET FORMAT.MY MAIL ID SANDY.CA @ GMAIL.COM "

(Guest)

Hello Friend,

I need Balance Sheet Format. My email id is Vinothbabuca @ gmail.com

Pls send me

Advance Thanks

" I've Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss Account (in Excel Format) as per requirements of Schedule VI. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I am a senior professor in a management school. To teach my MBA students I need the formats of P&L Account and Balance Sheet as per the Companies' Act 1956.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

Prof. M R VENUGOPAL 

nandkumar (accountants) (20 Points)
Replied 04 September 2008

sir please send to me balance sheet & Porfit & loss Account format xl sheet of compnay act (schedule VI)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: