Easy Office
Easy Office

Format of the the balance sheet

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Hi frnd, plz. send the format of b.sheet as per schedule vi

(Guest)
PLEASE SEND ME THE FORMAT OF BALANCE SHEET AS PER COMPANIES ACT - BOTH TRADITIONAL AND VERTICLE METHOD

(Guest)
PLEASE SEND ME THE FORMAT OF BALANCE SHEET AS PER COMPANIES ACT - BOTH TRADITIONAL AND VERTICLE METHOD

suman nvss y (article assitant) (147 Points)
Replied 09 January 2008

prepare yourself with help of schedule VI of companies act 1956. it is useful for you. you can get good exposure.

(Guest)
hi friends, i am doing i.c.w.a and have cleared the first group.i want to know about the balancesheets &profit/loss a/c.

(Guest)
please send me the mail of B/s and P/lA/c.

(Guest)
I reqd. a balance sheet & p&L format in xls. kindly forward a copy. thanks alot, Lalit Kumar

(Guest)
I reqd. a balance sheet & p&L format in xls. kindly forward a copy. thanks alot, Lalit Kumar

(Guest)
Thank you.

(Guest)

PLEASE SEND ME THE FORMAT OF BALANCE SHEET AS PER COMPANIES ACT - BOTH TRADITIONAL AND VERTICLE METHOD.

(Guest)
please send me the formate of company balance sheet and profit & loss account under schudle VI of companies acct at alpeshtated @ yahoo.com

(Guest)

I want balance sheet format for Pvt Ltd Co. as per Schedule VI of Companies act 1956

(Guest)

Send me Balance Sheet format for Pvt Ltd Co.

SHIJI SAM (MANAGER IN FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (52 Points)
Replied 03 May 2008

Dear Sir,

Hope you doing well , i am searching for good balance sheet format with  Annexure ,I am doing two three part time  of  Properitor Ship firm so  pls send the format As soon as possible

Thanks & Regards

shiji.c.sam

(Guest)
Pl send me the format of Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet as per Schedule VI of the Companies Act

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: