Form -dda (274(1)(g) declaration

DEV SHARMA CLASSES (COMPANY SECRETARY) (88 Points)

28 October 2011  

Company’s Letter Head (ABC Ltd)

Date:
To,
The Company Secratory
M/s XYZ Ltd

Dear Sir,

We confirm that our company M/s ABC Ltd does not attract any limitation under section 274(1)(g) of the Companies Act, 1956, as our company has;

(a) filed the annual accounts and annual returns for the financial year 2009-2010 or
(b) has repaid its deposits or interest thereon on the due date or redeemed its debentures on due date or paid dividend wherever applicable for the financial year 2009-2010

Thanking you

Yours Faithfully,
For ABC Ltd.

(Company Secratory)

FORM ‘DD-A’
Companies (Disqualification of Directors under section 274(1)(g) of the Companies Act, 1956) Rules, 2003
Intimation by Director
[Pursuant to Section 274(1)(g)]
Registration No. of Company ______________
Nominal Capital Rs._____________
Paid-up Capital Rs. _____________
Name of Company__________________________
Address of its Registered Office___________________
To
The Board of Directors
of __________________________
I _______________ son/daughter/wife of _______________ resident of ___________________ director/managing director/manager in the company hereby give notice that I am/was a director in the following companies during the last 3 years:-
Name of the Company
1…………….
2…………….
Date of Appointment
Date of Cessation
I further confirm that I have not incurred disqualification under section 274(1)(g) of the Companies Act, 1956 in any of the above companies, in the previous financial year, and that I, at present, stand free from any disqualification from being a director.
or
I further confirm that I have incurred disqualifications under section 274(1)(g) of the Companies Act, 1956 in the following company(s) in the previous financial year, and that I, at present stand disqualified from being a director.
Name of the Company
1……………….
2………………
Date of Appointment
Date of Cessation
Signature
(Full Name)
Dated this _________ day of _________

"THE BUSY HAVE NO TIME FOR TEARS"

Regards

Dev Sharma Classes