Form 15 of llp

Digant Sanghvi (C.A.) (107 Points)

20 December 2013  
Dear All,

While uploading the Form 15 (change of  registered office) of a LLP, I have come across a problem and cannot find the solution.

The Master data of the LLP shows that it is registered under ROC Pune, accordingly while filling the form for the first time I chose the new registrar (Sr. No 4 in the form) as ROC Mumbai and because of this, in the Field namely; 'Change of place of Registered office' (Sr. No. 7 in Form) I had no option to choose, "Within the State from the jurisdiction of one Registrar to the jurisdiction of another Registrar" i.e no. 3.
Kindly note that None of the other options could be selected (the remaining were not made available for selection, by default) 
and Sr. no 7 cannot be ignored as it gives an error while doing a 'check form'. 
To my surprise the form was rejected and gave an error that the jurisdiction is not in Pune (annexed for your reference).

While filling the form for the Second time I chose Sr. No. 4 as ROC Mumbai, so that I could choose the appropriate option in Sr. No.7 namely 'Within the same city/town/village' (Please note that Sr. No. 4 and 7 are intermingled, 7 depends on what you choose in 4)
But again there was an error saying that the new ROC should be ROC Mumbai instead of current selected ROC Pune (which i had chosen during first time, but yet it was rejected)

I have annexed the respective Forms, errors and master data as per MCA site of the respective LLP.
Kindly help me out in this matter as I do not know how to proceed. 
Any help from your side will be highly appreciated.

Please send me your email ids so that I can send you the relevant files

Thanks !!!