FORM-108- Queries

CA Arindam Dey (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)

15 March 2011  

Dear all,

My articleship is due to end on 19th March 2011. For that matter I have already obatined Form No. 108. In the said form I have observed the following matters which I found confusing:

1.) Bank a/c details: I have been paid regularly by an account payee cheque by my principal. Is it mandatory to mention Bank a/c details?  As per my observation such details are required to be mentoned only if the stipend has been deposited by/on behalf of the principal in the said account.

If such details are required to be mentioned, then I have deposited the cheques in two bank a/c s during the course of my articleship, can I mention details mention details of both the accounts?( no space actually)

2.) I am a PCC stream student with three and half years of articleship, but in the said form, work details of 3 years have been provided. Can I add half year more in the third year column and mention accordingly.

3.) In the SOPTAS column can I mention the 100 HRS ITT training?(I have certificate for the same)

Friends, please share your experiences and opinions in this regard.