EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Form 10-IE continuing problem

Page no : 3

Viswanatha Raju (Self Employed teacher.) (45 Points)
Replied 23 September 2021

Update on the Vanished filed ITR - After two days, I tried to submit again, but the Portal refused to accept with a message-' ALREADY SUBMITTED, CANNOT SUBMIT AGAIN' .Then after a few hours, got message that ITR Filed and E-verified. So there is a possibility that even 10IE form once submitted will get reflected after two or three days with Acknowledgement number and date. 

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (717 Points)
Replied 23 September 2021

@ Vasantha Raju The problem is that we are unable to submit 10-IE at all. Submission failed, Right from 10th June I have this issue.

1 Like

Hardik Kishorchandra Varia (CA) (42 Points)
Replied 26 October 2021

Hi, I am also facing same error of information about income tax ward, range, AO type etc. did not get auto-populated in Form 10-IE. Because of this, I am not able to file ITR. Raised grievance but not responded. 

Is there any way out to resolve this issue? 

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (717 Points)
Replied 26 October 2021

@ Hardik On different dates, different problems arise. First, nothing was populated. Then, AO details were populated but date of birth was missing. Then, date of birth was populated but AO details disappeared. Now, once again everything disappeared.

Rahul Bhasme (C.A.) (28 Points)
Replied 23 December 2021

I am filing form 10IE for HUF assesee . While filing all details at the time of submitting it is showing as invalid input.Does anybody has faced same problem and found any solution?

manish khandelwal (CA Practice ) (2 Points)
Replied 23 December 2021

1) LOGIN TO HUF - ADD KEY MEMBER DETAILS AND UPDATE FULL ADDRESS 

2) LOGIN TO INDIVIDUAL - UPDATE FULL ADDRESS 

3) AFTER DOING THIS ABOVE  TOW STEP FINALLY CHECK THE DETAILS OF DESIGNATION AND ADDRESS IF UPDATED SUCCESSFULLY

BY DOING THIS THREE STEP U MAY FILE 10IE FORM FOR HUF

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: