Forensic Accounting as Career option

Page no : 2

Prakash Popat (3134 Points)
Replied 28 October 2007

Ok fine

Replied 28 October 2007

If you morally feel so.

Aisha (Finance Professional) (7874 Points)
Replied 28 October 2007

There are 30000 members @ CAclubindia .. nobody 29999 never had ne problem (even Ravi kumar never had) y is it tat only u keep on hvin some issue or the other with other members .. i guess u need to do some introspection .. no offence meant

Replied 28 October 2007

I have personally not problems with anyof our 100000+ ICAI + Caclub members My basic thing is established your claim whereever anybody having difference of opinion with me on the particulars topics on OPEN FORUM.but not do something likes deleting of articles of professional interests,It took hard efforts behind it.

Replied 28 October 2007

Tats wat i m tryin to say .. how can organisation of CAclub hve nethin against u .. when they hve allowed 20000 messages pehle .. y they hve deleted only ur message .. ther must be some reason.. so accept it and dont keep cribing over it and move.. if i m not wrong they hve allowed lot of ur msg so plz stop blamin them and let it be .. and hve respect for ther decision .. again no offence meant

Replied 28 October 2007

Ok fine and thanks for interacting and puting your valuable time.

Replied 28 October 2007

Thanks..:)) hopin u didnt mind ..:))

Replied 28 October 2007

I always Invited construcitve critcism on this platform but unfortunately other took me wrong,to find the reasons, needed to be introspections as stated by u.
All the best.

Abhijeet Mehendale (General manager) (109 Points)
Replied 28 October 2007

Dear Prakash I was interested in knowing something more than what I know and was here on this forum to find out the view of experts across the country and not to fight with anyone. But when you changed the whole definition of the word forensic accounting it really made me restless. Your one single comment was so upsetting for anyone who actually understands the basics of forensic accounting. After looking at your first post i felt that you could really provide some valuable insights but your second post had nothing to do with Forensic Accounting as such hence i was forced to share the basic knowledge that I had on this subject

MJ (CEO) (41 Points)
Replied 06 November 2007

Dear Abhijeet and Others I think the basic question has remained unanswered - Forensic accounting is the analysis of evidences more precisely the financial evidences. There are two wings of forensic accounting - Litigation support and also the fraud investigations. Worldwide Association of the Certified Fraud Examiners provide knowledge on Fraud examination and in India we have Indiaforensic which provides training and certificate courses in forensic accounting. Kindly contact me if you want any specific information pertaining to forensic accounting

MJ (CEO) (41 Points)
Replied 06 November 2007

Dear Abhijeet and Others I think the basic question has remained unanswered - Forensic accounting is the analysis of evidences more precisely the financial evidences. There are two wings of forensic accounting - Litigation support and also the fraud investigations. Worldwide Association of the Certified Fraud Examiners provide knowledge on Fraud examination and in India we have Indiaforensic which provides training and certificate courses in forensic accounting. Kindly contact me if you want any specific information pertaining to forensic accounting

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: