Easy Office
LCI Learning

For Nov 2010 exams

Page no : 3

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

nice article shivang!!:)  An alert for everyone ...keep posting..

1 Like

pooja (ca final) (174 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

HI sir

Thanks a lot for your tips.

i am going 2 prepare only 1st gr. in this nov

if you able to send me any notes, it will be helpful to me as i am  also staying outside India.

thanks & regards

pooja (poonji.gadia @ yahoo.com)

1 Like

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (306 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

thanks

Ravichandan (17 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Dear Mr.Shivang,

Iam Ravichandran from Chennai having completed CA Inter in 1991 and after that I wrote twice and lost in aggregate in final.  Now Iam 41 and employed in a Pvt Ltd in chennai.  Now I would like to start for preparing for Final. I will not be provided with leave but for exams alone.  Hence I may not be able to join for classes. So kindly help me to come out of this crisis.  I will be able to spare 5 hours a day for studies.  Kindly let me know your suggestions about the books to read for group by group of new syllabus or old syllabus.  Which books to follow etc.

Thanks and regards

Ravichandran

MANI KUMAR VEDULA (Operations Head) (49 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

thank you Mr.CA Shivang.....

1 Like

CA CS Ravindra Deshmukh (Practice) (59 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Thanks alot sir ........keep sharing such valuable guidelines .... thanks alot

1 Like

Jafar M (Article assistant) (40 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Thanks dear,

giving such a valuable tips.

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Superb....outstanding write-up bro. Keep sharing.

1 Like

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

very nice tips.........all the best to all....

1 Like

Sudharson (Final Student) (79 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Originally posted by : Ravichandan

Dear Mr.Shivang,

Iam Ravichandran from Chennai having completed CA Inter in 1991 and after that I wrote twice and lost in aggregate in final.  Now Iam 41 and employed in a Pvt Ltd in chennai.  Now I would like to start for preparing for Final. I will not be provided with leave but for exams alone.  Hence I may not be able to join for classes. So kindly help me to come out of this crisis.  I will be able to spare 5 hours a day for studies.  Kindly let me know your suggestions about the books to read for group by group of new syllabus or old syllabus.  Which books to follow etc.

Thanks and regards

Ravichandran

Dear Mr. Ravichandran,

as i heard from CACLUB members & experts you can use the following books:

GROUP 1

Financial reporting - Mr. M P Vijayakumar & padhukas for short theory, guidance notes etc.,

accounting standard - Mr. D S Rawat - Taxmann publications

Strategic financial management - following are the options,  

1. Mr. Pattabhiram - which has been referred by most of the students & CA Club members

2. Mr. A N Sridhar - Which is also one of the preferred book by student community

3. Padhukas for their Q & A type 

4. Mr. Ajay Jain - which is also one of the preferred book by students

Auditing - Mr. Agarwal or Padhukas

Law - Mr. Munish Bandhari

GROUP 2

Costing - Mr. Vashist & Saxena & compilation or padhukas - which includes previous year Q & A 

MICS - Dinesh madan or Institute material with compilation (which is preferred by most of the experts)

DT - Mr.T N Manoharan or Mr. Girish Ahuja or  Mr.Singhnia (which is elaborate & make you expert in tax)

IDT - Mr. Bangar.

Also please refer to the RTP which is published by ICAI for the exams

you can also try attend class in chennai which has early morning batch, since there are classes which have early morning 6 - 8 classes.

you can try for it.

NOTE

Please refer only one book and follow it with faith.

The author's above mentioned are great in their own style, I am not comparing one author with another all the authors are expert in their own style.

ALL THE VERY BEST.

Sudharson.

Sudharson (Final Student) (79 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Originally posted by : Sudharson

Dear Mr.Shivang,

Thanks and regards

Ravichandran

Dear Mr. Ravichandran,

GROUP 1

Financial reporting - Mr. M P Vijayakumar & padhukas for short theory, guidance notes etc.,

1. Mr. Pattabhiram - which has been referred by most of the students & CA Club members

2. Mr. A N Sridhar - Which is also one of the preferred book by student community

GROUP 2

Costing - Mr. Vashist & Saxena & compilation or padhukas - which includes previous year Q & A 

MICS - Dinesh madan or Institute material with compilation (which is preferred by most of the experts)

DT - Mr.T N Manoharan or Mr. Girish Ahuja or  Mr.Singhnia (which is elaborate & make you expert in tax)

IDT - Mr. Bangar.

you can also try attend class in chennai which has early morning batch, since there are classes which have early morning 6 - 8 classes.

you can try for it.

NOTE

The author's above mentioned are great in their own style, I am not comparing one author with another all the authors are expert in their own style.

ALL THE VERY BEST.

Sudharson.

hi shivang and other students and experts,

If i am wrong, please forgive and correct me.

the above mentioned are my own opinion and not intend to hurt anyone.

HAVE A NICE DAY

SUDHARSON

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Originally posted by : Sudharson

Dear Mr.Shivang,

Thanks and regards

Ravichandran

Dear Mr. Ravichandran,

GROUP 1

GROUP 2

IDT - Mr. Bangar.

you can try for it.

NOTE

ALL THE VERY BEST.

Sudharson.

Hello sir,

First of all thats a great decision to continue and complete your studies. You will be now enrolled for New syllabus. Plus point is that you have already completed your articleship. and you just need to clear exams.

AND THANKS SUDARSON for the write up.

and i also agree to the books.

For audit: Padhuka only

For law munish bhandari.

For

I will suggest one more thing. You prepare for one group but so exams for both group. so that you know about the new syllabus and the students now.. Afterall you coming on battleground after 20 years....

Best of Luck for exams..

@ sudarson. Thanks once again for the suggestion of books. Even others can also refer it...

And here noone should apologise... Keep rocking...

Thanks

sameer khanna (nil) (176 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

hi shivang

thank you so muchf or your valueable input.

i wanted to ask you how does one go about IDT from bangar's book.

finding it difficult to retain so many provisions.

same for law.

shivani (ca final student) (89 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

THANXXXX SHIVANG

WHEN WILL I RECEIVE RTP FROM ICAI ?????

rudrarajuravikiran (ipcc) (35 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

thank u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro