For CAclubindia Admin plz consider this...

(Guest)

Dear admin / ca clubindia officials,

I am really thankfull to you for introducing caclubindia pro. Its very helpful for students and everybody.

But the problem is that, its so costly. 399 per month or999 per quarter is so much amount for a student who has to manage his expenditure neary in 2500 per month including mess and hostel rent, books, library fees etc. (i am talking about students who stay out of their home town for ca classes and studies for others also its costly i think so.)

Here we are students and not professionals, chartereds etc like we do not earn in lakhs of rupees and we really dont afford it. I think you might be thinking 399 per month is small amount but its not sir, think from students point of view.

If you really want to help students by introducing this facility then it should not be charged at so higher rates. I think chat facility should not be charged at all, as you dont really incurr any cost for that application, its just a scripttt on the site thats it. See otherwise students can use pm facility, then then in anyway site resources will be utilized then why its being charged? For sending sms you need softwares and data charges so its ok. But chat application is not like that.

But on the other hand if money earning is the motive then you can go ahead. Its my point of view.

On behalf of all students I request you to plz lower down the cost. If still you want to charge students then I think100 per month a student can easily afford. or introduce one annual package, say 1000 per year. If possible dont charge the chat facility. It will be limited with expert people only then it will be utilized in very effective way.

Note : Dont ban me because i talk against your policy and thinking. If you think i dont have right to talk on this matter as its higher authority decision then i am sorry. I just shared what i thought. If u really want to help students then why you are running behind money....? Be student friendly.

Thanks and regards,

Karan Joshi.

Friends reply here to share your views, do u really affort it?