Final Books

gaurang (student) (158 Points)

24 June 2011  

Hi Friends.

Based on my observations and suggestions and comments of various learned people on CCI,I reached the conclusion that these are the best books for CA Final course (New). However there are some doubts due to multiple favours for many books in a subject, am also mentioning the options. Please help me select the best...(Keeping in mind that am not going for coaching classes i.e. self-study).

FOR EXAM -ORIENTED PREPARATION

FINANCIAL REPORTING - M.P.VIJAYKUMAR-Buying.

ACCOUNTING STANDARDS - M.P.VIJAY KUMAR/D.S.RAWAT/PADHUKA--??and why?

SFM - A.N. SRIDHAR and PATTABHI RAM --Buying Both.

ADVANCED AUDITNG - PADHUKA + SURBHI BANSAL'S NOTES --Buying Both.

CORPORATE AND ALLIED LAWS - MUNISH BHANDARI Textbook and Handbook --Buying Both.

ADVANCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING - PADHUKA or SAXENA-VASHISHT or any other book--??and why?

I require AMA book which helps to clear concepts,good theory and adequate problems for solving.

ISCA   - INSTITUTE STUDY MATERIAL and (PADHUKA or DINESH MADAN or DEVANG DALAL) --??and why?

I require ISCA book which contains institutes material language in precise Q & A Format.

DIRECT TAXES - TN MANOHARAN or PADHUKA or VINOD GUPTA --??and why?

INDIRECT TAXES-  YOGENDRA BANGAR or VAITHEESWARAN or V.S.DATEY--??and why?

I require Direct and Indirect Taxes Books which are helpful for understanding concepts,contains adequate problems and also at the same time helpful for last minute revision.Suggest more than one book if one doesnt fulfill all of the above.

Your suggestions are valuable to me!

Thx. in advance.