Easy Office
LCI Learning

Final 1st group, How to prepare ?

Page no : 2

CA. Preeti (Practice) (171 Points)
Replied 22 August 2007

Hi Subin
Would appreciate if you could send me a soft copy of the 2nd group notes.
Thanks
Regards

CA. Preeti (Practice) (171 Points)
Replied 22 August 2007

well regarding lawu can go in for munish bhandari book main one thats unbeatabl i gues
n 4 audit go in for TIPS its a book written by vinod kr. agarwal
hope this helps
Preeti

sanjeev kumar mahajan (income tax prac. pursuing c.a)   (75 Points)
Replied 22 August 2007

hi Parkash first of all congratulation to u for clearing 1st gr in 1st attempt then best of luck for the forthcoming exam for 2nd group Dear Parkash ive appeared twice for 1st grp for a/cs self prepared from parveen sharma's notes aand for acconting stand prepared from snowwhit pub by M.P. vijay kr. For clsp prepared from manish bhandhari. for adv audit pripared from tips could never cover AAS in 2 previous attempt nor could i cover syllabus of audit, afraid of touching study module of audit. Though at inter level audit was at my tips. for MAFa done Ashish Kalra Notes. In all the previous attempt could not prepare weel Iam practicing income tax consultant and financial planner. It very touch for me to manage the time i could spare max 1-1/2 month s over the 1st group HOW Should i manage my time. till today i have just go through 30AAS having only single reading not have grip over them. in addition this time i will push myself hard for mafa via Pitabhiram book for concept clearity. But for every time in Accnt i prepared As from snowwhite but in exms i could never attempt even a single ques tion of AS Plz guide me what should and how should i do. in clear cut 2 mths and 7 days thanx in advance for ur forthcoming advice

Replied 22 August 2007

dear pc As there were lot of changes were introduced in code of ethics and professsional misconduct in adv auditing, That;s why i decided to buy new materail of tips of tayal & give call toTayal sir at pune in june 07 for the availabiltiy of revised addition , he informed me this book hass been banned by icai now onward, plz do infm me how should i mangae abt the same i have june 2005 addition of tips thanx in adv for forthcoming help

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 23 August 2007

Hi sanjeev, U can refer VK Agrawal for Audit as its conprehensive and contented with AAS and Professional Ethics. For lAw Munish Bhandari short exam pattern book is good. For FM shri dhar can also be a alternate book as u are already refering Pattadhiram Bala's book which is also a good book.

Replied 23 August 2007

hi prakash
i think u r telling me abt
tips of tayal notes by vk agarwal (vinod kumar agarwal& prakhar k sharma)if yes! iam already refering those notes.

but dear plz infm me immediately if the updated version is availble in the mkt or not, why iam asking i already told u. I am from amritsar what abt u?

Replied 23 August 2007

hi prakash u have not infm me how should i crack the exams this time? how should i tame the time? help me in time management.

(Guest)
Hi Subin, congrats for clearing one group.I have an attempt in may2009. Can you please forward me the softcopy of the notes to my id {padmalatha_r18 @ yahoo.co.in} Thanks.

niraj kumar gupta (service) (22 Points)
Replied 03 September 2007

please send me the soft copy of gr. ii at nirajkgupta @ rediffmail.com

(Guest)
Hi Congrats on clearing Group 2 and best wishes for Group 1 preps. I would be grateful to you if you could forward me the soft copy of Group 2 notes and also suggest notes and reference books you referred while studying Group 2. Thanks.

Deepak (Articled Clerk) (33 Points)
Replied 04 September 2007

Hi I request you to pls forward me the Group 2 notes through my mail id. Also suggest me, if you could, notes and reference books for final preparations. Best wishes for Group 1 preparations. Thanks.

Suresh (Student) (14 Points)
Replied 04 September 2007

Hi Subin All the best for ur final first group. i have final exam on Nov-08. Send the notes to this mail id: suresh.friends @ indiatimes.com

(Guest)
Originally posted by :sanjeev kumar mahajan
" dear pc
As there were lot of changes were introduced in code of ethics and professsional misconduct in adv auditing, That;s why i decided to buy new materail of tips of tayal & give call toTayal sir at pune in june 07 for the availabiltiy of revised addition , he informed me this book hass been banned by icai now onward, plz do infm me how should i mangae abt the same i have june 2005 addition of tips
thanx in adv for forthcoming help

"

Satya Narayan (asdsad) (176 Points)
Replied 09 October 2008

Kindly send me too the soft copies at satyanarayankantiwal @ yahoo.com

Originally posted by :CA Subin VR

" hi friends,

i am going to attempt for first group in Nov 2007.

pls advice me how to go with the wide area of auditing and Law?

also the important area of first group.

i cleared 2nd group in first attempt. and anybody who needs the notes in soft copy pls free to ask
"

Sunny (Assistant Manager) (30 Points)
Replied 16 June 2009

Hi Friends,

Needed your help... Plzz can anybody help me in getting the soft copy of Munish Bhandari Notes or any Best teacher notes on CA FINAL CLSP... will be awaiting the reply... plz mail me on .... sunny1.jain @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: