Filling Up Exam application Form Final, May 2011

Bharath DM (CA Final STUDENT) (32 Points)

10 February 2011  

Hi All,

This is Bharath, this is  with reference to my appearnace of CA final may 2011. I have passed PE -2 and joined 3 years of articleship training on 13.04.2009, on 13.04.2011 I would be completing 2 years of my articles, I have decided to undergo industrial training for the remaining 1 year. While filling up the exam application , I have filled up in the below mentioned manner.

3 For candidates who are presently in service, serving the last twelve months of training as on 1st May, 2011 and due to complete 3

years / 3 1/2 years of training (including excess leave, if any)on or before 30th April, 2012.

I ---------------------xxx-------------------------------hereby certify that Shri/Ms------------xxx--------------------------------presently serving under me as an

articled assistant/audit assistant, will be in service as on 1st May, 2011 serving the last twelve months of training and his/her due date of

completion (including excess leave,if any)will be -----13.04.2012----------------------------------------i.e. on or before 30th April, 2012 as per deed of

articles.

My principal  is of the view that , I would be ceased to in service from 13.04.2011 , hence he would not sign the application filled by me in the above format i,e he would not be authorised to sign as he need to state that i would be in service as on First may 2011 and would be in service till 13.04.2012.

Please let me know what is to be done with this matter?

Anticipating Reply

Bharath