Easy Office
LCI Learning

FILING OF AUDIT REPORT

Page no : 2

Vk Duggal (320 Points)
Replied 04 December 2007

No penalty can be levied, if you have obtained tax audit report. There are instructions from CBDT not to accept the Tax audit report with return.

S.Jegadeesan (CA Student) (637 Points)
Replied 22 December 2009

Originally posted by : SURESH KABRA
AS PER AMNDMENT OR CIRCULAR RERUN OF INCOME TAX MUST BE FILLED BEFORE THE SPECIFIED DUE DATE.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to clarify one doubt relating to Audit Report.i.e.An assessee has not obtained the Audit Report.But he has file the return within duedate.After 2 years his file was selected  for Scrutiny.At the time scrutnity the Assessing officer ask the assessee to submit the Audit Report.But that is not available due to misunderstanding between the auditor and Client.In this situation What is the way to out?& Is there any penalty clause applicable for this case?

Pl reply to me.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Jegadeesan.

S.Jegadeesan (CA Student) (637 Points)
Replied 22 December 2009

Dear Sir,

I want to clarify one doubt relating to ITR-V submission.

i.e. Now the ITD introduced to send the ITR to its CPC-Bngalaore,(Central Processing Centre) through Normal Post.But there is no chance to get the ack from Postal dept for our correspondence.In this situation How can we send the documents through normal Post?.In case we have sent the ITR through Norpma Post.The Dept official simply say that they have not received the ITR. & Asked to send the ITR once aginn.It will create some unnecessary problem between the client & auditor.Because some persons will speak with angry In case we will ask again their sign in ITR & worry to the auditors.Suppose anybody who has failed to send the ITR with in 60 days from the date of Transfer the data through online What are the problems will arise.& what is the way out from that problem?

Jegadeesan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: