Easy Office
LCI Learning

Felt like sharing........

Page no : 2

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

@ balu sir-yup,money is not evrything,I had posted on similar lines in one of ur post too wherein u had asked if money changes attitude........

@ ram-thnx a lot for those kind words,it really means a lot.........

@ manmohan-cent % true.......have to earn too,it's an important aspect of life...........& ofcourse thnx a lot for those lovely lines"live today,celebrate the past,embrace present & anticipate the future"..........great words..thnx for adding........

@ pravin.....well it's not my debut article...have written two more before this one......nyways thnx a lot for adding those lines...it says it all.....really liked it.............

@ pulkit-yaar yeh bol k nw u have left me speechless wid all ur kind words.....& ofcourse we all sumtyms think abt life and death and purpose of life........many great people have tried to find an answer to that and have concluded that when we r born,we have to do karma & thats the best we can..........aur yaar itni raat tak mat jagg,health pe bura asar padega............

@ sneha-thnx for those kind words.............topic itna serious utha liya k humour daalne ka scope hi nahi tha........aur waise bhi log yaha CCI me bolte hai k m not serious.......hehhee............

@ lovely-well i guess u misinterpreted the article.I never said dont give a damn abt hardwork & just do what ever u feel like.Learn to balance everything.if life was only abt building dream castles,njoying at home,cracking jokes,parting,surfing d net,watching tv then trust me,it'd be evn more boring & useless........life without challenges and obstacles is worthless...............

@ madhavi,khushboo,nikhil,rekha,pooja,hardik,rohit.............thnk u all for all those kind words and taking time out to read it...............

1 Like

(Guest)

u told the truth that ca only is not life. nice article. thank u for sharing

1 Like

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

Superb article Vikas...... Your saying are 100% correct...... Thanx for sharing

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

Originally posted by : Nabeel

Superb article Vikas...... Your saying are 100% correct...... Thanx for sharing
1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

Actually... you know... am not surprised as much as others are....

Coz I always knew you write so well and are extremely sensible to take things very much the way they should be taken.... Could make out that very well from your replies...

But you see one thing... You just made so many people think about the thing you were thinking... And the others have added their thoughts so well...

As for me.... I would again say... Its very much the way i think... I used to think the same and ponder over such matters but somehow i settled with the belief that there is a certain rhythm in the daily routine too... It is just that you need to live life in each and every moment that passes by... lend an ear to all those tiny little sounds around you, smile at the people around you without expecting smiles back from them....

And yes what you said about the word "Kash"..... i.e. regretss... u are right... Don't wake up in your bed when you are 60 bearing the feeling that you didn't do what you wanted to... rather u still have time... make the best use of it... 

Get philosophical, get perky, Change your mind and change it again... make some mistakes, correct them, make others happy, make yourself happy too... Bring in the cheer....

I have to stop now... after reading your write up( It has got such a nice smooth flow) i couldn't stop myself from writing whatever i think... I have become much more relieved... and am not even worried about results.... !!

A big Thanks

2 Like

(Guest)

Har pal yahan jee bhar jio 

jo hai sama...... kal ho na ho

VERY NICE ARTICLE DUDE !

2 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

Now this is what writing is all about....All coming straight from the heart...The readers can feel all the emotions and all you wanted to convey through this article....So Vikash Always keep writing like this from your heart.....

Thanks for giving me the link....I think there is something to learn for everybody and i am taking some important points from this article with me.

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

@ resham-well cant say much other than thnking u ........so thnx for appreciating my feelings.......& abt my writing....well...nothing extra-ordinary.....jo bhi likhta hu dil se likhta hu and i guess it connects wid ppl faster than ny thing else.............& thnx agn for some beautiful value addition.......it really means a lot when ppl actually add value to ur work........

@ sanjay bhaiya.......thnx agn for those kind words........m glad i cud share sum thing ........and thnx for taking sum thing frm dis article..........those words are a great boosters.............

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: