Feeling like total failure ....

highlyambitious (just student) (333 Points)

28 December 2011  

yes thats what i am feeling today.  i just feeling totally exhausted today. i just attended my cs executve exam and i just couldnt do well and i am quite sure of failure this time too. This is my second attempt of the exam and i am not able to preform well.

i have desire to perform well in exams but i have quite often lost my plot during studies and its been quite a while since i finished my b.com and since then just sitting in house doing nothing. i just want to complete my studies and desire to study well and conceptually is always there within me but by doing so i just couldnt complete syllabus.

i know i have potentiall to be a company secretary one day and i just want to pass the june 2012 exam. the friends who have joined with me to this course are already writing final exams and i am just not able to pass inter.

i have desire to study well and not just for exam but i just want to learn concepts well ,but i am not able to convert my desire to performance.

i have never tasted failure in academics till undergraduate level and i was quite bright studen but all of a sudden i have come to a point of total failure in life......i am uspet.....just missed a road accident ..... my rash mindless driving....my mind is quite disturbed....i just want to taste success in life again......i just thought this is perfect platform to share my feeling...please give me some suggestions....i want to bounce back from this failure