Featured member - A dream come true - Thanks

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)

28 September 2011  

FEATURED MEMBER_A DREAM COME TRUE

Dear CCI Friends,

Indeed it was not my dream to see myself on the homepage of CCI as a featured member. But to my surprise the same has happened yesterday when I see myself on the home page f CCI as featured member. I got a PM from CCI Admin to inform me about this news. At that time I was really shocked, surprised and Happy.:P

The note worthy thing here is that I never thought that a new member can achieve all this so early. Frankly speaking I did not expect such reorganization so quickly within such short time span. I mean just look at the list of featured members as there is a lot of difference between them and me as far as contribution, knowledge and sharing spirit is concerned. But still Admin selected me for this position. So am really grateful to Admin and CCI members for all this recognisation.    

I would like to thank Admin and all the members for the appreciation, Love and honour on this site.:D I think I have not done anything special for anyone. All my efforts were very natural. I also like to thank Top members of CCI who inspires me a lot to be a useful part of this family.

During my study days I have struggled a lot:( to finish my study. But I never lose hope. I used to prepare my own notes with the help of the books provided by my friends. In other words I used to borrow books. During those days notes provided by CCI really helped me.

My parents really helped me to finish my study:P and now I can see myself on the home page of this wonderful website. I think it is a big thing.

Now with my experience I can say that Koshish karna walo ki kabhi haar nahi hoti.

So I think we should never lose hope. Hope is a very powerful thing given by God. If we lose it so easily than it would be very difficult for us to survive in this world.

Now am feeling highly motivated and will continue to give everyone my support. In the end please accept my humble gratitude. :):P

RG