EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

FALSE ANNOUNCEMENTS

Page no : 2

John Joseph (FINANCE MANAGER) (77 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

friends,Wat ever be the the nature of question,tough or easy, Green card is only provided to a specific %. So there is no point arguing about wat Institute did..... Leave that matter Be prepared to the Best We can And depend in GOD....

If the Name of AAS is quoted in previous PCC auditing paper...Thats fair if not Unfair,,, i think they expect us to correctly Quote SAs... Testing the knowledge... Attack on ICAI tricks..

Darshan Shah (Ca ) (25 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

ya.i had already forwardered grievance through e-sahaayata on icai site.they replied me u r compliant has been forwarded to concerned department

PAYALARORA (article assistant) (50 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

hey do lemme knw how 2 frwd ur grievance??? me 2 will...

jagruti supekar (CA Final) (335 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

Originally posted by : Priyadarshini

HAI..I gave my exams in may 10..

It was disgusting to see that ICAI made lot false announcements before the exams...

They told only theory questions in AS 30,31,32.but 12 m question in New final.

They told internal choices "MAY" be there within the same topic in Newsletter...naturally students were expecting some choices atleast in theory papers...

That also proved to be false....

What do they think about the students?

they are playing with our preparations.....

We didnt beg them to give choice.then why shd the make that false announcement?

Please share your views about this.......

I agree with Priyadarsini. ICAI made some announcements just few days before exams but didn't follow this while paper setting. One rule is there in CA exams that ammendments upto 6 months before exams are relevant for exams.ICAI do announcements just before 2-3 days before exam regarding paper pattern.Wt does it mean?I think ICAI should do such types of announcement at a reasonable time before exams like 2 or 3 months before exam. So that students can do their preparation keeping the latest announcements.

(Guest)

some of them told that we should not believe in ICAI

So...we should treat like Management Represenation letter we get during audit...

Duty is to get but should not restrict audit based on it

Same here also...

Never restrict your preprations based on ICAI s announements..

Great!!!!

(Guest)

Hai Deepak..

U seemingly decided that i wont clear this time..

I didnt change my preprattions bcos of the announcement..

No one will prepare for a Professional exam expecting choices and indulge n selective

reading...

I just wanted to judge the mentality of ICAI....

I m confident about my performance.....

ramesh (Coming Weapon ( CA Final))   (86 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

hai priya ...ur saying wrong is on side of institute...but im not completely agreed with u ...im also a final student going to be appear in november student...i think u r aware of unscheduled tests...(testing)in ISCA ..without giving  a notice...like that .....just institute  try to divert our scope from  subject....so any way some wrong is on the side of institute...but it is our apex ....so, we respect  that...

any way ur opinion is urs ......other's is  in other way ....bye ...

Ankita (c.a final) (85 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

priyadarshini very rightly you have raised your ques.....

i also hv given may10 and damn dissapp with institute s behaviour.....

But i guess institute will nvr admit its mistake....We all shud 4gt it soon....

The only sollution i can c.......

karthikeyan.v (Chartered Accountant) (523 Points)
Replied 21 May 2010

dear every one and dear priya

If such a thing has happened then it should be condemed, but i think having come up to final we are expected to know every thing as it will be helpul for our carreer, having said that, ICAI should not give false hopes, for their mistake let us ask them not to fail any one in this attempt in aggreegate, ask them to pass all those who have scored 40 in all the papers...... is it a fair deal  :))

regards

karthi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: