Page no : 2

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 18 January 2011

very true..

n!tE$h GarG (CA Final) (216 Points)
Replied 18 January 2011

Originally posted by : Khushboo Agrawal

Realy true Sanyam

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 19 January 2011

Originally posted by : sneha chhajer

true bt still kitna wait kare...samjh nhi ata h ki manjil pass h ya dur...

Dear Sneha, 

1. When you think alike this; it means your preparations are not upto mark.

2. You should immediately consult your Doctor ( One qualified person who can guide you personally - right now I am sure, you don't have one). 

3. Manjil Ki Doori To Sabhi K Liye Ek Si Hoti Hai, Kuchh log Pedal Safar Karte Hai, Kuchh Bas ya Rail  se or  Baaki Log  Aeroplane se. 

4. Everyone thinks travelling ( or enjoying ?) with plane is costly but it saves  time.

5. If you wish to save your time; follow certain principles of professional courses.

6. Just studying may not help you to qualify. If you resort to it; by Trail and Error Method you may get success in exams; but again you will face difficulties soon after you qualify. You may confirm it from some new qualified persons.

7. Now students should realize that merely getting Readymade Notes are not sufficient to get success in professional exams. These may help you to understand some concepts; but you have to develop your reading habits.  You must read more and more - daily ! You will surprise to note that a lecturer who doesn't read daily, fails to enjoy life and he is also accountable  towards failure of students. Your most of the college lecturers come under this category. That is why graduation has failed to prepare students for career.   

8. My sister used to read one novel in a day. At that time I was in 8th. I could not understand how she could read so fast.

I asked her : Since beginning are you able to read so fast ? She replied : No, in beginning it took a week, thenafter it took 3 days and now in day one it can be read. Further.....she told.....my other friends read it in 3 hours !

I noted and started reading more.....soon I got the speed.  It also helped me in typing which was one of the precondition of an employment.  Speed in typing is not possible if one is not able to read fast.

I got 110 words per minute speed in typewriting in English and 90 words per minute in Hindi in the age of 16 and remained youngest person all over India in new key board.  

In award function crowd could not believe a 35 kg. 16 years old receiving such award. Before giving award; the jury tested  my speed again.

Then I came to know about Rajnish (Osho). By the age of 14, he had more than 4000 books in his own library. At last he put books in the Kitchen of his home.........................and one day whole world knew about him.  

9. Now I ask, what you want to be in your life ? To pass the exams or something else ?

10. In our life, the horizon expands everyday. Our Galaxies are expanding everyday. Don't you want to enjoy when horizon expands ?  Don't you wish to feel that pleasure ? 

11. Can you say about me that I am successful ? I presume your answer is positive. I would be more happy if you say No. Because at that time I can put myself into your category and you would feel like a guiding person because I can ask you what further developments you seek and/or where my mistakes are ! 

MOST WELL KNOWN ADVOCATES LOSE THE CASE FOR WHICH THEY WERE CONFIDENT THEY WILL WIN.

LEGENDARY CRICKETERS CLEAN BOLD IN VERY FIRST BALL MANY TIMES DURING THEIR CAREER.

( Today's Lecture is Over ).

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 19 January 2011

sir u are just SUPERB!!!! no words to comment!!!!

CA Yogita Harjani (CA CS) (81 Points)
Replied 28 September 2011

wow...:) thanks for sharing... sometimes you need to think out of the box n stay positive & keep walking on the road even after the rocky path till you get to the destination.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: