Easy Office
LCI Learning

Failed CPT 11 Times and PE1 2 Times with slight variance of marks

Page no : 2

kalyan (chartered accountant) (62 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

The same question is posted three times at caclub. 

For instant approach, please see the left side of the screen : Related Threads. 

hello sir,

i posted becoz of any valuable suggestions will be given by the students and experts of this community..because im in a situation wich i want to share my bad results n frustration which im facing from 4 years....and cant find a solution...so for getting a solution i posted two times...

im not posted for time pass..its a big problem in my life wich im facing and im in failure now....so to get a suggestion and solution i did it..

kalyan (chartered accountant) (62 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

The same question is posted three times at caclub. 

For instant approach, please see the left side of the screen : Related Threads. 

hello sir,

i posted becoz of any valuable suggestions will be given by the students and experts of this community..because im in a situation wich i want to share my bad results n frustration which im facing from 4 years....and cant find a solution...so for getting a solution i posted two times...

im not posted for time pass..its a big problem in my life wich im facing and im in failure now....so to get a suggestion and solution i did it..

(Guest)

Please my dear, give one more attempt in June 2011.

I sincerely hope that  you are going to clear this time.

First of all try to find out the reasons for not getting 100 by discussing with your friends who have cleared CPT. 

I once again request you to give one more attempt in this June

gagan deep (c.a) (21 Points)
Replied 16 July 2013

Nothing will go in favour and also all will say that there should be hardwork and concentration concept Im a failure of cpt 5 times and every time luck matters ive saw many members who dont know what happens if asset increases dr or cr but they are passd with much simple way bettr to opt other than c.a

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro