extreme depression problem? pls help me

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)

26 March 2011  

i have my ipcc exams in may 2011....i remember that day 4 months back..i promised myself that i will get a rank in ipcc..though i am just an average student..

since then i have been out of my home only twice or thrice...i try to study all day long..14-15 hours..i have no friends...i just talk to my mom ..woh bhi thoda sa..dats it..

now suddenly i dont know what has happened to me..i have lost interest and feeling depressed...

it happened 2 days back...i sat to study at evening and i started panicking

since then i am in deep depression..i hate books now..i am trying to studying now...i want to throw these books in dustbin...seriously i am crying...since 2 days i am also suffering from diahoria and i have problem in breathing also...my parents have told me that leave both grps now..only concentrate on grp 1 now..as u r panicking ..bt phir bi i am depressed badly....i am badly scared of people..that what wud they say and think if i dont pass...and wud my 4 months hard work go waste?...

pls help me guys..these are the toughest days of my life........pehle i used to feel that getting out of depression is easy bt i have realised it now that it is the worst feeling....i want to die ..seriously....

what shud i do friends???