Pls. someone tell me where i can find all the info. bout excise law?
I wanna learn excise law.
anyone have any e-book for this then pls. upload it here?
Pls. someone tell me where i can find all the info. bout excise law?
I wanna learn excise law.
anyone have any e-book for this then pls. upload it here?
Dear Sir,
Please Guide me for How to Learn Excise & custome Act. in india By Books. Please Give your suggetion about for Best Author for Excise & custome bok
Buy two books.
(1) C. Excise Manual by R.K. Jain. This contains text of the law. It also contains a good note on introduction to C. Excise law.
(2) C. Excise Law & Practice by Mr. V. S. Datey. Contains good analaysis of the law. Updated in terms of various decisions of courts/ tribunals.
You will need practical advises and short summary at least on record keeping. Better discuss with some collegue who knows excise.
I WANT TO INFO. ABOUT CETA BOOK AND EXCISE
I AM STUDENT OF DTL M.P. LAW COLLEGE
I have a question related to excise.
ABC is a manufacturer of plastic moulding items and is registered in Excise. ABC purchases a plant & machinery at Rs. 2,00,000/- + excise duty of Rs. 20,600/- in Feb. 2012. ABC wishes to remove that p & m at Rs. 2,50,000 in Mar. 2012. Questions are :-
a) Will ABC charge excise duty on Rs. 2,50,000/-
b ) How the treatment of Cenvat Credit will be done.
Regards
Harish
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals