EXCELLENCE JOURNEY OF CA COURSE

CA Navin Jain (MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS))   (11768 Points)

21 November 2009  

CA NAVIN JAIN

ABOUT ME

I Navin Jain from Town Chhaprauli, Distt Bagpat, State Utter Pradesh.

I have done my primary and secondary education from home town. I did not given more attention on education because of my father is business man so I connected it.

I have completed B. Com but I was not known about CA Course even after completed B.Com.

By the way, after one year of completion of B. Com., I came to Delhi at the home of my MOSAJI. He asked to me that nowadays what you doing, I said nothing only connecting with family business. He said to me that its will be better to you if you join to CA Course and are you interested for it. Suddenly I said yes but I was not known about CA Course.

EXCELLENCE JOURNEY OF CA COURSE
 After that I got registration to CA and collected the study material in English medium. When I saw the first page of book, I felt like DIN MAIN TAREN NAJAR AANA because I did not give more attention on my primary education so my English was very poor.

After that I choose the Hindi medium and joined to private coaching. In the private coaching I did not get anything because they teach in the English and study material was also in the English medium.

I faced to more and more problem before my first attempt and I gave first attempt in Nov 2004 and failed. I analyzed that why I failed and conclude that i will became CA.

After that I applied the first group in May 2005 and Second Group in Nov 2005 in Hindi medium and cleared the same.

After qualified PE-II I applied to CA Firm for article ship and joined to Delhi based CA Firm without any reference. When I joined to the office I was very nervous because I did not have knowledge of the computer and my English was also very poor. I did hardworking during the articalship and got the more knowledge within 2 years. 

After completion of 2 years articalship I applied for both group of CA Final in May 2008 in ENGLISH medium. I had done 5 subjects through self study and 3 subjects through private coaching. I got 390 marks in ca final and cleared second group and not cleared first group due to total aggregate of marks and i applied for second group in Nov 2008 and cleared.

I have completed my articleship in the month of March 2009 from one CA Firm. I have done three months residential programme in IIM Indore and it is big achievement of the my life after cleared ca final exam because there I have a lot improvement in my communication skills and make a group of 60 new qualified Chartered Accountant.

I have done all procedure by facing many problems but I never loose my self confidence and become the MEMBER OF THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA ON 25.08.209 without any supporting only due to my hardworking determination and dedication to work and my Passion. 

My success is dedicated to my Mosaji, my family and my town.

WHAT IS MY OPINION ABOUT CA COURSE

CA course is not difficult, I think that situations are difficult because we have not faced the same earlier but if we have quiet that situations then we never grow in the life.

I would like to say that AGAR INSAN PATHER KO TRASKER USE MUALYAVAN BANA SAKTA HAI TO INSAN KUDH KO TRASKER MUALYAVAN KYO NHI BANA SAKTA.

WHAT I GOT FROM CA COURSE
I got a Honable degree
I join to CA Parivar
I got respect from society
I have improvement in communication skills
I have visited various industries during articles hip
I have faced to DGM, GM, Director, CA, CS, CWA and Manager in various organizations
And there is no end........................

Currently I join to CA Firm at Delhi and doing practice and I will have achieved everything which I desires in the life with hardworking.