Excel to tally

arif (Student) (38 Points)

29 July 2011  

Excel to Tally:

Tally is one of the simplest accounting software, any person having a good commerce background knowing basic principles of  accounting can handle it easily however I have notice people those who have a different back ground found it very difficult to create ledger and post entries in tally and even some time number of entries to be posted in tally is running in numbers entering those entries one by one will be time consuming.
On other side Excel is the simplest Microsoft application and any one can handle it very very easy as in Excel, all you need is just to feel up the cells and save it!
So, what about if there is an utility that you type entries in excel then import the same in tally ? Is it hard ?
yes really hard but I made it easy for you. I have developed an utility a very simple utility for you guys.
All you need is just download the utility. The utility is simply superb, all you need is just to type your entries in excel sheet. then fill up the required details and hit the import button and your entries will be posted direct to tally. No worry to see if the ledger is not created in tally. The utility will check itself and if ledger is not created, it will create the same automatically.
Don’t know tally ? want to to know how to post voucher entry in tally ? or
Have numbers of entries to be exported to tally
I have been found to many inquiring about how to import entries in tally
It is a utility which allows Tally Users to Export Bulk entry from Excel to Tally speedily.

Follow this link for more Details

https://arifmassani.webs.com/exceltotally.htm